Picnic in the park

joshe800

Just wanted to check in and say what a great time picnic in the park was!!! Only players I didn't see there were AJ, Vizcaino, and El Duque. Anyone see them there??? All in all, it was a very fun evening. I was very impressed how nice Dustin Hermanson, Chris Widger, Geoff Blum, Brian Anderson, Bobby Jenks, Scott Podsednik and Jose Contreras were. Dustin said his back is terrible and isn't getting any better at all. If anyone wants to see pictures, i could post some. Anyhow.. I wanna know what other people thought about the Picnic in the Park!!

QUOTE(joshe800 @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 12:27 AM)
Just wanted to check in and say what a great time picnic in the park was!!! Only players I didn't see there were AJ, Vizcaino, and El Duque.  Anyone see them there???  All in all, it was a very fun evening.  I was very impressed how nice Dustin Hermanson, Chris Widger, Geoff Blum, Brian Anderson, Bobby Jenks, Scott Podsednik and Jose Contreras were.  Dustin said his back is terrible and isn't getting any better at all.  If anyone wants to see pictures, i could post some.  Anyhow.. I wanna know what other people thought about the Picnic in the Park!!

You might be the only one who

a: can afford picnic in the park

and

b: posts at Sox talk

That said, thanks for the report. I hope Hermanson was exagerating.

QUOTE(joshe800 @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
Here are some pics from the Picnic. Gotta love Dustin's photography!!

joshe.. looks like you had a great time. We sent Jim's sister and her daughter in our place and they had a blast. She said Dustin was the social butterfly of the event. :lol: