Out of town games

BigSqwert

I wasn't going to start a new thread but the other one might get ugly.

So who's going to an out of town Sox game this year and which game/date?

I will be at Texas on 08/29. Supposedly Pods' first game back. PM me if you are going and want to meet up at the game.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
I wasn't going to start a new thread but the other one might get ugly.

So who's going to an out of town Sox game this year and which game/date?

I will be at Texas on 08/29.  Supposedly Pods' first game back.  PM me if you are going and want to meet up at the game.

I wouldn't count on Pods being back for that game. Unless we are still really playing badly, they might wait until September 1st to bring him off of the DL to keep Anderson post-season eligible.

My friend is trying to convince me to go to Cleveland for the last series. I'm just worried that we'll clinch it before then and we'll field the AAA team.

Yeah I know, the king of pessimism actually thinks we might clinch before the last series.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 06:50 AM)
I wouldn't count on Pods being back for that game.  Unless we are still really playing badly, they might wait until September 1st to bring him off of the DL to keep Anderson post-season eligible.

I thought he said he was planning on playing this sunday against Seattle, the day he comes off the DL.

Unfortunately I am a PC buffoon so if anyone can let me know how to upload pictures on here I would be appreciative. Do I need to use something like photobucket?

Reason I ask is so I can post a couple pics from the Texas game I'm going to on Monday. Hopefull a picture or two of Scotty stealing a base.