Moving...

Rex Kickass

I was the reason my parents moved from the South Side to Western Springs about 30 years ago. :D

Personally, I moved about 4 times. Not including dorm life.

The wife and I twice.

Skokie for 2 years.

Rolling Meadows since last year when we got our condo.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Aug 22, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
Just a few college moves for me.

For those at UIUC, it was:

to Bromley Hall, to ISR (2x) to an apartment on Clark and then to my current place.

The only move that was a pain in the ass was freshman year when Bromley had my roommate (DonkeyKongerko) and I move from the 9th floor to the 13th floor.  The staff guaranteed us help...which came only after DonkeyKongerko and I had moved 99.9% of all our crap.

What room on the 13th floor? I was in 1307. SE corner. Back in 1990-91, though. :ph34r:

Twice when I was too young to remember. I was born in Newport, lived in one place till my folks moved to a little bigger place.

Than they bought a house when I was about 4 and I lived there till I was 13 or so (its the place I grew up in). When my folks got divorced they sold the place and I've moved a pretty good amount since.

My mom has moved 4 times while my dad has moved 6 times. The good news is I haven't moved in few years (I've turned into a total pro though), but my dad told me he's putting the house up for sale in a few weeks (he'd been hinting at it for a while).

So 10 times since I was 13 (but its kind of cheating cause my parents are apart...and I've lived in the same city for 18 years of my life).