Off to Travel

Rex Kickass

This June, I'm packing a backpack and heading to Europe for a few months to travel all over the place and really get a feel for it. With any luck, it will be the start of a world wide stomp for me. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know and ask if you know anyone who might be able to help me find a free place to crash or a place I could earn some cash over across the pond....

I'm keeping a website journal of my preparations and travels. http://www.thisworldtraveler.com If you wanna read it.

WinoDj

I've heard if you sew a canadian flag patch on your backpack people don't give you as much crap as if they thought you were American...

just make sure you say "ya know" and "ey?" alot...otherwise, they might catch on.

Apparently in the 80s that got so popular with American backpackers that a Canadian flag became understood as an American traveler. :usa

Fortunately, I speak French and German fairly well, that the last couple times I was abroad, I've been mistaken for local - which is a mixed bag too.