What's your mood?

Texsox

What kind of a mood are you in right now?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of a mood are you in right now?

• 5 -- Better than Sex
    • 4 -- Better than Normal
    • 3 -- New Day - Same Stuff
    • 2 -- Bummed
    • 1 -- Where is that suicide hotline number?

Pretty good, I managed to get a good parking space by my office on move-in day (which should have been one of Hercules' labors). Although, I did just spill tea all down my front before our department lunch--but I don't really care, I have enough friends. :)

My office is also clean and all of my books/articles are organized. And I get to hang out in the sound proof booth later today too.

Today=Grouchy

It looks like i will lose most of my day battoning down the hatches at work for the pending arrival of Katrina. Since I have no faith in the roof on my building since last year's storms (and we are still fighting with the insurers and FEMA over the settlement amount), I think that putting visqueen over all the equipment is likely a waste of time if the roof gives.

Oh, yeah, the head of the institution just sent an email and said we're on the clock during the storm tomorrow – unless we want to use paid time off and eat a vacation day. :angry:

I think I need to have myself a convenient storm-related accident tomorrow and get hooked up with some sweet workman's comp and maybe some settlement money. :D

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
Of course, but when it's great, it can't be beat, IMO.

Well, it doesn't say, "Better than great sex" for all we know it could be talking about sex with Larry King. . .

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 02:02 PM)
Don't judge the book by the cover. For all you know, Mr. King might bring some serious thunder.

The only thunder his bedroom might have is the sound of a stampede for the door. :D