Laguna Beach..

Steff

I can't find the other thread, but the kids of LB fame had their prom a few weeks ago. Here's a good one with Kristin in it.. :lol:

Eh.. not working. It's from the photographers site.

Oh hell.. here if anyone is interested.

http://web.sendtoprint.net/proofbook/Alcon...base.asp?Page=1

Event code : Alcone-SarahProm

A HS girlfriend's cousin goes to school with these kids. Strange bunch.

edit: fixed the link. :bang

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:50 AM)
little off topic, but what's the deal with this show?  Is it like real world reality?  To me it seems they reshoot scenes of things that actually happened, or does it just look different because it's shot on film, thus it's just my mind playing tricks on me?

it's your mind telling you to stop watching crap on mtv.

:P

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 05:50 AM)
little off topic, but what's the deal with this show?  Is it like real world reality?  To me it seems they reshoot scenes of things that actually happened, or does it just look different because it's shot on film, thus it's just my mind playing tricks on me?

It is acted out. Most of the stuff did happen but the is acted out again and then overdramatized.

So yeah, the show is a complete fake.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 01:03 PM)
It is.. Jason, you mentioned you met "kristin" before. Is she nasty...? I hear she is nasty.  :ph34r:

Ya, she's definately not near as good in person. However, she's definately as big of a b*tch in person (if not more) than she is on tv.

TV brings out the best of her. Personally I think the hottest on that show is Jessica (I think thats her name). Although she's retarded for sticking with that Jason character.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 04:05 PM)
Ya, she's definately not near as good in person.  However, she's definately as big of a b*tch in person (if not more) than she is on tv. 

TV brings out the best of her.  Personally I think the hottest on that show is Jessica (I think thats her name).  Although she's retarded for sticking with that Jason character.

Oh hell NO... Jessica..? The whiner...?? The "I can't have a conversation without asking 34,386 questions about every statement, comment, look or grunt someone makes"...

:headshake

I figured you as more of a Taylor girl. Cute, blond, super smart (to correct all your grammar errors :lol: ), but at the same time totally independent. I see someone like Talon being your best friend, too. You and Stephen and Jason would be having surf offs every sunday morning. LMAO.. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 01:08 PM)
Oh hell NO... Jessica..? The whiner...?? The "I can't have a conversation without asking 34,386 questions about every statement, comment, look or grunt someone makes"...

:headshake

I figured you as more of a Taylor girl. Cute, blond, super smart (to correct all your grammar errors  :lol: ), but at the same time totally independent. I see someone like Talon being your best friend, too. You and Stephen and Jason would be having surf offs every sunday morning. LMAO..  :lolhitting

:lolhitting

I just said she was good looking, she annoys the hell out of me on the show. Your probably right about taylor though, personality wise though.

I think your onto something steff...they should add me into the cast (I'll be the old guy that never got out of high school nor did I learn to spell). :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)

She couldn't be more annoying but does have a nice body.

:whichway

I can't find the other thread, but the kids of LB fame had their prom a few weeks ago. Here's a good one with Kristin in it..  :lol:

Eh.. not working. It's from the photographers site.

Oh hell.. here if anyone is interested.

http://web.sendtoprint.net/proofbook/Alcon...base.asp?Page=1

Event code : Alcone-SarahProm

A HS girlfriend's cousin goes to school with these kids. Strange bunch.

edit: fixed the link.  :bang

its not working for me steff