Post game quotes

southsideirish71

Well if you werent pissed before here are the post game clips from the team

In Chicago, we just were abused," Guillen said. "Here, we battled and hit the ball pretty good."

Is he f***ing nuts. What part of this game did he believe we battled and hit the ball at all.

"Our team, believe it or not, got better in that game," Konerko added. "You lose games like that, you didn't lose, you got beat. That loss is a different loss than what happened last week when we were losing some games. Guys went about it the right way. We were swinging the bats well against one of the toughest guys in the league."

This quote proves that they have no f***ing clue. Just tip your hat every night to the opposing pitcher as you go up there swinging the bat like three blind mice.

Everytime you try and figure out why this team has been so bad lately. You see quotes like this from the team and shake your head.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This team has absolutely no confidence at the plate. They've lost all their energy on offense. It's time for the lineup to get shaken up. I would like to see this lineup tomorrow (assuming Ozzie has to have Timo leadoff)

- Timo

- Rowand

- Iguchi

- PK

- Everett

- Dye

- AJP

- Uribe

- Buehrle (just as good of a chance as getting a hit as Crede is)

Holy f***ing s***! I cannot believe these quotes. Simply unreal. This team should be saying they are embarassed about how they've played, and apologizing to FG.

These are such a bleak out look for the last 5 weeks.

What the f*** is Ozzie talking about? Did he see A-Row at bat today? He had ZERO chance.

Also, great pitchers like Santana pitch to their ballpark. He knew what he was doing the whole game, unreal, i can't believe these two clowns.

The problem is, we have to play Crede at 3b. NO MORE OZUNA AT 3B! I don't care if he got two hits tonight, his defense at the hot corner is terrible. He's going to cost us a crucial game if we continue to play him at 3b. If Crede can't do the job on offense, then that's what we acquired G. Blum for. There's still a solid argument that our lack of a back-up 1b has cost us a handful amount of games this season.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 06:14 AM)
Can we hire William Ligue to charge the dug out and beat some f***ing sense into Ozzie?  Right now the Barons roster has a better chance to win than this team.

Iguchi's OPS is about .200 pts higher than Timo...yet we ph in the 9th for Iguchi?

Really? This is what they say after a loss like tonight?!?!?! I can't believe it....

Ozzie, PK, listen up... Your pitcher gave up 1 god damn hit and you lost the f'n game.... there is nothing positive to take out of it. Paulie, your team has been getting beat AND losing games for the last two weeks.

f***, i can't believe this s***, did you see the looks on their faces tonight before the last out? Did you see the Twins and their fans... they own you, you know it and so do they.

Did Ozzie go to "Dusty Baker's Symposium on Post Game Interviews"

I swear to F, if Ozzie says the word "dude," starts wearing sweatbands, and has a child on his lap during press conferences I'm going to go crazy

Edited by SoxFan562004

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 06:16 AM)
Timo must have been studying some new and improved fellatio techniques to take Gooch's spot in the clutch.

It's really pathetic Ozzie's love for Timo. Iguchi might have struggled tonight...but he f***ing deserves the chance to contribute. First, he has a lot more power than Timo, especially in that situation. Iguchi's also more likely to reach base via walk, and he has more speed on the bases. I've been nervous all year that Ozzie couldn't manage us well in a pressure situation (playoffs), and he's really been managing poor during our stretch of bad games lately. I've never seen a manager leave his starting pitchers in so long.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 06:18 AM)
Gload went 2 for 3 with a walk and an RBI.  His two hits were doubles.

Meanwhile Timo gobbles his way into clutch situations.

Hell, send down Crede. Look at Carlos Pena since he came back to the MLB team!

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:19 AM)
It's really pathetic Ozzie's love for Timo.  Iguchi might have struggled tonight...but he f***ing deserves the chance to contribute.  First, he has a lot more power than Timo, especially in that situation.  Iguchi's also more likely to reach base via walk, and he has more speed on the bases.  I've been nervous all year that Ozzie couldn't manage us well in a pressure situation (playoffs), and he's really been managing poor during our stretch of bad games lately.  I've never seen a manager leave his starting pitchers in so long.

GRINDER RULE NUMBER 69

WHEN BLOWING YOUR MANAGER DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SPILL THE MAN JUICE.

JUST TAKE IT WITH A SMILE AND A WINK, AS YOU GOBBLE YOUR WAY .....INTO THE LINEUP.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:15 AM)
Iguchi's OPS is about .200 pts higher than Timo...yet we ph in the 9th for Iguchi?

That was the one instance of the game that I truly did not understand...what in the world was Ozzie doing with that move? I want someone to explain to me besides some LH/RH horses*** as to why you would rather want Timo up in that situation

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:21 AM)
That was the one instance of the game that I truly did not understand...what in the world was Ozzie doing with that move? I want someone to explain to me besides some LH/RH horses*** as to why you would rather want Timo up in that situation

I would post a pic describing in full detail how that happens but it would be removed within seconds.

:lol:

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:19 AM)
Hell, send down Crede.  Look at Carlos Pena since he came back to the MLB team!

oh we'll be seeing it when he's hitting big HRs against the Sox down the stretch...

I got a crystal ball, and I heard Hawk during tomorrow's game....

Hawk chuckles.. "well, that's what I love about baseball, you just can't explain it! Guy is average against most of the league, then 'poof' put him against a certain team and he looks like Cy Young"

this is after Joe Mays strikes out his 7th batter on his umpteenth hanging curveball

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:22 AM)
oh we'll be seeing it when he's hitting big HRs against the Sox down the stretch...

I got a crystal ball, and I heard Hawk during tomorrow's game....

Hawk chuckles.. "well, that's what I love about baseball, you just can't explain it!  Guy is average against most of the league, then 'poof' put him against a certain team and he looks like Cy Young"

this is after Joe Mays strikes out his 7th batter on his umpteenth hanging curveball

More like

"Well he got a cookie and couldnt do anything with it, well Mays has settled in nicely and has retired 15 in a row" then about an inning later

"Look at that, Joe Crede got a cookie and just got underneath it. This is a game of inches. But man Joe has thrown some leather tonight. Thats why I wouldnt give a guy like this up for a Arod. Sure Arod is a HOFer. But can he lay out like Joe. "

"Sinch it up and Hunker down its a do or dye ninth"

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:20 AM)
GRINDER RULE NUMBER 69

WHEN BLOWING YOUR MANAGER DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SPILL THE MAN JUICE. 

JUST TAKE IT WITH A SMILE AND A WINK, AS YOU GOBBLE YOUR WAY .....INTO THE LINEUP.

This post is just classic. He has to be blowing Ozzie for him to be getting all the playing time. When I saw Timo come up in the ninth, the really good game I had watched was now over.

As far as the comments made by PK, I can say that Stewart and Ford made two great plays to keep us scoreless. Without those plays we score three maybe four runs off a great pitcher! But with that being said, this team simply sucks at hitting.

We have scored in one damn inning in our last 34 innings. That is simply pathetic!

And that is what has Sox fans worrying that this ship will sink! They definitely hit the iceberg!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 01:07 AM)
Well if you werent pissed before here are the post game clips from the team

This quote proves that they have no f***ing clue.  Just tip your hat every night to the opposing pitcher as you go up there swinging the bat like three blind mice.

Everytime you try and figure out why this team has been so bad lately.  You see quotes like this from the team and shake your head.

OG sound like a complete idiot tonight what a joke. :chair