Armstrong doping "proven"

southsider2k5

I already said this in the other thread, but I'll just paste it here, too.

I'll comment on this because I actually have a credible source. One of my roommate's brothers is a trainer and he's worked with some of the participants in the Tour. He doesn't know for a fact that Lance did them, but he claims that just about every single rider he worked with (or heard about) was on them. He says for Lance to be able to utterly dominate those guys for so long, there most likely is a reason.

Lance Armstrong dominates the Tour because he's different than most of the other riders in that he trains exclusively for the Tour. He does't have a race every other week like most riders. He's hated by most riders for this fact. Not saying this makes him innocent, just a FWIW.

Didn't know whether to post it here or the other thread:

Someone once asked the question of whether they would rather find 20 dollars or have there cities WNBA team win the Championship. The same answer applies to cycling in my opinion.

Everyone already had known he was a cheating, lieing, snaky person when he left his loving wife for the beautiful Sheryl Crow upon becoming a celebrity. I respect the battle with cancer that he greatly won, just as my mom did, and I think he can ride a bike like no other but I find no reason to respect him, steroids or not, otherwise.