Lance Armstrong juiced.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 12:15 AM)
I worship steroid abusers? Steroids don't determine a persons character.  Raffy never cheated on his wife, Lance did.

No.. he just screwed other teammates wives.

Regardless... I don't see what his personal life has to do with what he's done for cancer awareness and raising $$ for possible cures. Don't respect him for what he does in the bedroom, fine (which is pretty creeeeepy IMO) but he's done a s***load in bringing cancer to the center stage.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 12:16 AM)
Not nearly as much information has been made available on Derek Lowe, as it was made years back to the "Athlete of the Year."

Michael Jordan cheated on his wife, too.

Effing bastard... stone him!!!

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 08:23 AM)
Isn't he still married?

Jordan has been alot of things...but he's never been faithful.

Yep. Lucky for him she cared more about her kids having a father around. She would have destroyed him financially.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 07:28 AM)
Yep. Lucky for him she cared more about her kids having a father around. She would have destroyed him financially.

Like he is ever around... :rolly

He makes his public appearances at his kids basketball games just so everyone remembers why they are as good of players as they are.

I have zero respect for MJ as a father figure, or as a husband for that matter.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 07:36 AM)
Doesn't effect my life so I don't really care.

Thats an interesting perspective from someone who always posts about domestic violence, murder and child molestation...

I guess all their money makes up for any problems they have around the house? :huh

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 08:39 AM)
Thats an interesting perspective from someone who always posts about domestic violence, murder and child molestation...

I guess all their money makes up for any problems they have around the house?  :huh

Cheating on your spouse comparable to DV, Murder, and CM. :huh

I'd bet Juanita has a good life and prefers him not around.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 07:41 AM)
Cheating on your spouse comparable to DV, Murder, and CM.  :huh

I'd bet Juanita has a good life and prefers him not around.

I guess adultery can be construed as a lesser evil, but a wrong is a wrong.

I was kinda more refering to his actions and how they will end up effecting his kids, but you're right I'll drop the subject.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 09:03 AM)
I guess adultery can be construed as a lesser evil, but a wrong is a wrong.

I was kinda more refering to his actions and how they will end up effecting his kids, but you're right I'll drop the subject.

Oh, I agree with you 100%. But I do feel there are no second chances with assult of any kind while cheating is something that can be tolerated if the parties are stupid enough to trust again. :rolly

As for the kids.. they (MJ and JJ) are equally responsible for the ramifications of their actions and how they effect the kids. They opened that can of worms and they have no one to blame but themselves. Sad for the kids definitely.