If your gonna whine and jump off a cliff

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to comment on whether the team is toast now, or whether I should be optimistic. But crimony, after last night you have to at least understand there are some fans who are going to be really hurting, who just don't feel they can take it, and who feel they want to just jump off the bandwagon. IMO they are still fans, even if it looks like they are turning on the team - and they will be fans forever. Parents, especially of teenagers: have you ever had your kid yell that he hates you? Have you ever felt that way toward your parents? Well, isn't it the same kind of thing? Just like our parents, we all love our Sox - so much that it hurts like hell sometimes. Some of us just bear the burden differently. I think the best thing this board can do is be a virtual bartender when our aggravation and is at odds with rational thought.

So what'll ya have?

SFF

White Sox White sox White sox Go Go Go White Sox

Lets go go go white sox Chicago is proud of you.

Time for whining to stop watch baseball and be a fan.

Every year will come around with baseball happening.

You will cheer, cry, laugh, and get mad all at the same time.

This sport will always be here and every offseason you will be wondering what will

whitesox do in the offseason.

Every season you wonder hjow the season will turn out will we go from last to first.

Will this be the year that whitesox make it all the way.

I live watch my favorite team everyday and everyone should encourage our players who put the team where they are right now. Cheer them on and hope for a good finish.

Last but least go go go go whitesox :gosox3:

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 12:33 AM)
What's the official date for soxtalk.com meltdown 2005?  My prediction is about 4 o'clock on Thursday, August 25th if the Sox get swept by the Twins.  Combine a possible 3 game losing streak (6 in a row vs Twins), with a 5 game lead in the division, and facing King Felix on Friday.....and you have the formula for an all-time meltdown.

Oh man, the web server will explode.