From now on

Soxplosion

As much as I dislike our management, KW for trying to trade Frank, Manuel for just being an idiot, and JR/Einhorn for being so darn stingy, I will never root against the Sox. Ever. Day in and day out, I will root for them with all my heart. Rooting against the team just makes you a coward and a bandwagoner. So as much as Id like to see everyone in our management get the boot, Ill always root for the Sox. No exceptions. I will of course, give criticism where criticism is due but I will never stray from rooting my heart out for these guys. Love the Black and White, always! :headbang

I have to applaud your comments. I would never root against the Sox either. If we can agree that criticism is born out of frustration then we have every right to criticize subpar performance and losing. We all want to win. The players, the coaches, the manager, the fans all want to win. We a very good team. KW made some bold moves and brought in some good players. I didn't like the attempt to trade Frank either nor did I particularly like the Koch for Foulke trade, but there is a rationale behind it. Billy Koch and Bartolo Colon are key members to our team. I want them to perform to the level they can and the level baseball people expect of them. I will root for them. JM has a level head and doesn't panic nor does he rant and rave. I can respect that. I will still criticize too, but I love the Sox and won't ever consider wishing them to lose.

hey, psycho has the ability to change his mind - better than most of us that never do it. You lay out the facts enough, he sees them in time.

and he is loyal to the Sox.

Whether the weather vane turns around or he has the capacity to learn and change his mind is one's own perepective but I'll take Psycho anyday. At least he reads everything and does get new understandings.

Unlike you or me, since neither one of has changed our minds on anythng since 1986. :lol:

Anyone here have a barn?

Is the weathervane rooster facing the other direction now?

Not I.. but luckily I wore boots today ;)

Hope they are hip-waders, it is getting pretty deep.

hey, psycho has the ability to change his mind - better than most of us that never do it.  You lay out the facts enough, he sees them in time. 

Whetehr the weather vane turns around or he has the capacxity to learn and change his mind is one's own perepective but I'll take Psyho anyday.  At least he reads everything and does get new understandings.

Unlike you or me, since neither one of has changed our minds on anythng since 1986.  :lol:

Thanks cw...

And I will criticize players when they need to be criticized, but never will I root for us to lose just to see a manager go, no matter how much I dislike that manager. I will always root for the team to win first. And then bad managers to go, that will always be second. When hes as bad as Jm is, I may be preoccupied with his firing but I will never stop rooting for the black and white.

BTW, my brother is watching Nickelodeon in the room Im in and I just notied something. The light black guy (I dont really watch this stuff so I have no clue what his name is) on that u-pick thing, that dude looks like Miguel Olivo. I just noticed that...

you know that at this very moment Zach is getting a post together that will sting me good and you want me to worry about you changing your mind? :lol:

Nah.

I was going to say something, but I changed my mind and decided not to.

Nah.

oh that's even better - let me live in suspense waiting for when it will happen :lol: :lol: :lol: :bringit :headbang :cheers

and then your brother shows up too as if by magic so now I live waiting for both of you to get me :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Nah.

oh that's even better - let me live in suspense waiting for when it will happen :lol: :lol: :lol: :bringit :headbang :cheers

and then your brother shows up too as if by magic so now I live waiting for both of you to get me :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

We will wait til we can get you in person.

I didn't show up by magic, i just don't post a lot. I'm teaching my Rott to hate them too. When a goal is scored against detroit, he howls and jumps up and down. When detroit scores a goal, he barks at the tv like he is going to rip it to shreds and then takes a whiz on the home #91 detroit jersey I found the last time I went to a Hawks game.

I didn't show up by magic, i just don't post a lot. I'm teaching my Rott to hate them too. When a goal is scored against detroit, he howls and jumps up and down. When detroit scores a goal, he barks at the tv like he is going to rip it to shreds and then takes a whiz on the home #91 detroit jersey I found the last time I went to a Hawks game.

Well then, you should check out the following site:

www.detroityes.com

It shows you how s***ty the city the Dead Things play in is. Once the Dead Things cave in, there's gonna be absolutely NOTHING in that pathetic excuse for a city! And the caving in has started! :headbang

DETROIT SUCKS!!!!

Funnel cakes, pork chop sammiches and LaMilanese steak will all distract me. So will Krispe Kremes.

mmmmmmm......Krispe Kremes.........

A maxwell street pork chop sammich might distract me. Or maybe a La Milanese steak sammich.

I am making lists so that I can bring some groceries to the next game I go to -- just for saftey's sake...

This is getting expensive though!

You know someone called me today and wanted me to perform her and hr faince's wedding on May 24. On a day when we have a game! Can you imagine? I haven't been so outraged since one of my friends wanted me to do his wedding on the same day as Sox-Cubs at Comiskey game. (I didn't; I gave him the number of another minister.) Especially bad because I have a coupon to use for box seats in May and I wanted to use them for that friday as well -- hell if I am am driving to and from and to and from just to do a wedding!

I gave her a schedule and said, hey, try again.

Safety's sake? My feelings are hurt now. I thought you were bringing them because you liked our company. I'm sure zach23 meant verbal abuse.

And tell those people they will just have to live together until after the baseball season. It's better to get married in late October anyway because you don't sweat in the tux then. Nobody should ever get married in September either.

Safety's sake? My feelings are hurt now. I thought you were bringing them because you liked our company. I'm sure zach23 meant verbal abuse.

And tell those people they will just have to live together until after the baseball season. It's better to get married in late October anyway because you don't sweat in the tux then. Nobody should ever get married in September either.

I am easily brusied. Verbal abuse would be enough to wound me horribly.

October? Not only possible play-offs but have you ever noticed my signature? October is right in the middle of football season.

Mid December or the second weekend of January through the end of March is fine enough to get married! (Note: no one ever plans to get married on Super Bowl sunday.)

Of course last summer, there was the couple who wanted to get married in suburban detroit - I emailed them the Michigan football schedule - they picked the day of the Washington game - I told them I'd be there as soon as the post game was over - best thing was the same night the Sox were playing in Detroit so I went to the game in Ann Arbor, showed up at the house in M gear, changed to pastor gear, did the wedding, shook hands, changed into Sox gear and was on my way to Comerica - now that was a nice couple. If everyone picked their wedding days with such care, I would do more of them.

hey, psycho has the ability to change his mind - better than most of us that never do it.  You lay out the facts enough, he sees them in time. 

Whether the weather vane turns around or he has the capacity to learn and change his mind is one's own perepective but I'll take Psycho anyday.  At least he reads everything and does get new understandings.

Unlike you or me, since neither one of has changed our minds on anythng since 1986.  :lol:

Get a room guys......

Guest hotsoxchick1
A maxwell street pork chop sammich might distract me. Or maybe a La Milanese steak sammich.

lmao...... im sure if he tossed ya a blonde it may distract ya as well... maybe even better than a steak sammich........lmao... we really need another beer nite soon............ how about between the 26th and the 31st some time... you guys call the day and ill be there.. just not wednesday ok...let me know...... ;)