From now on

Soxplosion

As much as I dislike our management, KW for trying to trade Frank, Manuel for just being an idiot, and JR/Einhorn for being so darn stingy, I will never root against the Sox. Ever. Day in and day out, I will root for them with all my heart. Rooting against the team just makes you a coward and a bandwagoner. So as much as Id like to see everyone in our management get the boot, Ill always root for the Sox. No exceptions. I will of course, give criticism where criticism is due but I will never stray from rooting my heart out for these guys. Love the Black and White, always! :headbang

you really gave me a headache these past few days with all your spinning. i mean you can direction faster than anyone i ever met on the net. :D :headbang

lmao...... im sure if he tossed ya a blonde it may distract ya as well... maybe even better than a steak sammich........lmao... we really need another beer nite soon............ how about between the 26th and the 31st some time... you guys call the day and ill be there.. just not wednesday ok...let me know...... ;)

The 27th and 29th are no good for me, I will have class those nights. The 26th is Memorial day. so how about Friday the 30th.

You should come down for one of our games. You can see us get our asses kicked and then head over to Vaughans to get loaded. I will have to get off my lazy ass and update the team website so you can see our schedule.

lmao...... im sure if he tossed ya a blonde it may distract ya as well... maybe even better than a steak sammich........lmao... we really need another beer nite soon............ how about between the 26th and the 31st some time... you guys call the day and ill be there.. just not wednesday ok...let me know...... ;)

26th or 31st of what...?? :huh:

Beer night..?? :huh:

Beer night..??  :huh:

May 26th or 31st.

I am assuming HSC is talking about meeting at the same bar in Hoffman Estates.

I will get off my ass and update this tonight. http://www.reapers-baseball.com

I have been lazy and the schedule, content, and stats are way out of date. Plus, the site itself needs a lot of aesthetic improvements now that I have learned some new stuff.

You and HSC should come down for a game. (Lots of single guys that like baseball HSC). We suck horribly, but hey if you can sit and watch the Sox lately, you can survive one of our games. After the games we go to Vaughans and drink. It's a dingy old southside Irish bar with plenty of local drunks on hand.

May 26th or 31st.

I have been lazy and the schedule, content, and stats are way out of date. Plus, the site itself needs a lot of aesthetic improvements now that I have learned some new stuff.

You and HSC should come down for a game. (Lots of single guys that like baseball HSC). We suck horribly, but hey if you can sit and watch the Sox lately, you can survive one of our games. After the games we go to Vaughans and drink. It's a dingy old southside Irish bar with plenty of local drunks on hand.

I'd be up for coming to see a game. Sounds like fun!

Which bar in Hoffman Estates? I remember something on the MLB boards a while ago about you guys all getting together.. am I close? Am I invited...? :huh:

I have to applaud your comments. I would never root against the Sox either. If we can agree that criticism is born out of frustration then we have every right to criticize subpar performance and losing. We all want to win. The players, the coaches, the manager, the fans all want to win. We a very good team. KW made some bold moves and brought in some good players. I didn't like the attempt to trade Frank either nor did I particularly like the Koch for Foulke trade, but there is a rationale behind it. Billy Koch and Bartolo Colon are key members to our team. I want them to perform to the level they can and the level baseball people expect of them. I will root for them. JM has a level head and doesn't panic nor does he rant and rave. I can respect that. I will still criticize too, but I love the Sox and won't ever consider wishing them to lose.

Did I miss a thread? Where was KW trying to trade Frank discussed?

May 26th or 31st.

I'd be up for coming to see a game. Sounds like fun!

Which bar in Hoffman Estates? I remember something on the MLB boards a while ago about you guys all getting together.. am I close? Am I invited...? :huh:

It is called "Officials Time Out" and it is on Higgins just east of Barrington rd. The bar is connected to the Poplar Creek bowling alley. We have had several meetings there to watch games.

Of course you are invited. Anyone else here is as well.

The 31st is a Saturday, you gonna head out there zach23? Or were you thinking the 30th and go after work? The 30th or 31st should be fine for me too, as long as we don't have a game that night. HSC, are you bringing blondes with steak sammiches? Or how about red heads with French maid uniforms? Even if cwsox isn't there, we could practice being distracted. Maybe zach23 can drag Big Bob along to give lap dances to the women again.

The 31st is a Saturday, you gonna head out there zach23? Or were you thinking the 30th and go after work? The 30th or 31st should be fine for me too, as long as we don't have a game that night. HSC, are you bringing blondes with steak sammiches? Or how about red heads with French maid uniforms? Even if cwsox isn't there, we could practice being distracted. Maybe zach23 can drag Big Bob along to give lap dances to the women again.

I was thinking about the 30th after work.

I have to look at the schedule and see if we have games on either the 30th or 31st. If not, either day is ok with me.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well let me know the schedule ill come down your way to see ya get your ass handed to ya lol... i may even be able to give ya a few pointers on how to prevent that lol.... :D.......the 30th works fine for me and ill bring the maids outfit...you need a change from blondes anyhow z61.......i keep tellin ya that.. ;) ............z23 ill see you at rps's place saturday??? im bringin the beers......and baggs...lol.....we can discuss our plans then and then pass them along to steff et el.............dont foreget bob....he way owes me a ton of lap dances..... :D :headbang