AND THATS A WHITESOX WINNER

southsideirish71

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
This is a great win... The sky isn't falling... You can all calm down now...

Now just have Garland get #17 tomarrow and take 2 out of 3 and shut these clowns down...

Great win bouncing back after a tough loss against these twinks. We just need to keep winning again and start some winning streak.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
After tomorrow's game, 17 of our next 20 come against losing teams. Time to get back that double digit lead.  :headbang

No s***, hopefully we can take all of those series, start some winning streaks. It doesn't even matter how many games, we weren't great at the beginning of the season because of our 8 game win streaks, its because we won 3 or 4 and lost 1 then won 3 or 4 again. They get back to doing that, and were straight.

Nice to see the boys step up and win a huge game. They showed some f***ing heart for the first time in forever.

No letups tomorrow though. Garland needs to be on his game and the offense needs to be there as well.

Till then...........................EAT s*** TWINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 03:34 AM)
so so nice to string some hits together... a couple more like that.

PS Sox play the Mariners soon, which means we face Felix Hernandez... that has no-hit written all over it.

We are going to shell him. I gots a feelin. Maybe it's the Captain Morgan in me but I have a feeling we will do fine against King Felix.