There is hope in Soxville

elrockinMT

KC lost today and the Tigers are going for their 4th straight win and lead Baltimore. The Sox can change things around. We need a gigantic esp type group tonight. Loaiza pitching so we have a guy that wants to show his 5-0 start was not a fluke and also make up for that loss. At about 9:00 PM CDT( add or subtract wherever you are in relation to Chitown) I want us all to start the Sox chant for a win. Zen-Buddha things can work people.

Love,

Jarry Manuel

Actually our offense don't hit well against [insert name here]

The way our offense has looked the past few days....you could even put in the name Jamie Navarro, and it would still probably fit.

That doesn't sound crazy right now either, knowing how s***ty our offense has been.

And if you hit double play I say f*** you, I hit myself

(end bad mocking of Joboo scene in major league)

"Jobu, I stick up for you. I ask you for help, and you don't give it to me. Well Jobu, I say f*** you. I do it myself."

That movie is great.

And the line near the end....

"I hate this f***in' song" where everyone is yelling Wild Thing....LMAO every time.

And if you hit double play I say f*** you, I hit myself

(end bad mocking of Joboo scene in major league)

"Jobu, I stick up for you. I ask you for help, and you don't give it to me. Well Jobu, I say f*** you. I do it myself."

That movie is great.

And the line near the end....

"I hate this f***in' song" where everyone is yelling Wild Thing....LMAO every time.

I often wonder if Maggs thinks that last part at Comiskey when everyone is doing the O-E-O thing

Imagine my surprise when ESPN2 had the Sox-A's game on nationally. I am hostage to TV whne it comes to seeing games. All I can say is the seance worked and like my lucky shorts I don't think we should abandon the seance while we are winning. I hummed all through the game.

Of course there were some that are still struggling. Mags, even though he hit a triple(homer) didn't look real good, Konerko wasn't hitting again and valentin grounded into a double play with the sacks packed with Sox. But, you gottta love the Big Hurt, Graffy and Olivo.

ESPN's Buck Martinez had positive things to say about Jerry Manuel and the Sox as a whole. It was a good night enjoyed by one and all.