Luxury Suite tickets

shakes

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 11:36 AM)
My point was why would a cub fan do this?  Would you do it for a cub game agaisnt say...the Reds on a Tuesday night?  This seems like a waste of time for someone that is a cub fan.

I see your point, but I'd do it if someone really close to me was a Cub fan maybe. :huh

Would I do it for a bleacher ticket at Wrigley? Probably not. But I might do it for the Wrigley equivalent of a luxury suite...again if someone close to me was a Cub fan.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 11:43 AM)
I see your point, but I'd do it if someone really close to me was a Cub fan maybe. :huh

Would I do it for a bleacher ticket at Wrigley?  Probably not. But I might do it for the Wrigley equivalent of a luxury suite...again if someone close to me was a Cub fan.

Not if you saw the suites there you wouldn't. :puke

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 10:43 AM)

Would I do it for a bleacher ticket at Wrigley?  Probably not. But I might do it for the Wrigley equivalent of a luxury suite...again if someone close to me was a Cub fan.

Um...I doubt it, the cubs 'luxury' suites are about equivalent in size and appearance to my college apartment, minus the occasional visit from an attractive female college student. I would go for free sure, but I would never waste my time writing some dumb essay. Although I could easily win :P

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 09:50 AM)
BINGO.  Write one on how sick you are of....insert all bad things Cubs and Wrigley here.....posing as a Cub fan. They'll never know.    :huh

You wouldn't even have to mention anything about being a Cubs fan. That way you wouldn't really be lying.

I want to go to a White Sox game because:

I'm sick of seeing Wrigley filled everyday to line the pockets of a company that continues to put sub .500 teams on the field.

I'm sick of hearing "Wait til next year!" and I want to see a team that has a chance this year.

I'd rather watch a team that plays the game right and has sound fundamentals. A team that knows the meaning of "get the runner over" and hit-and-run. A manager that isn't afraid to use his bullpen.

A disgruntled Cubs fan hates a lot of the same thing about the Cubs that a Sox fan does. :D

QUOTE(shakes @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 10:51 AM)
I did just that. Hopefully, it'll work.

On a strange unrelated note. Steff, I had a dream that you were my neighbor and you gave me free playoff tickets. Even though, I've never met you. Your very nice in dreams.

She's very nice in my dreams, too.

Just saying. :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 25, 2005 -> 08:23 AM)
Seeing as how they are requiring the Cub fan to write what hopefully will be a logical essay.. maybe there's a chance one that will appreciate them will win.

Maybe some ingenious Sox fan will swallow their pride, pose as a Cubs fan and write a passionate essay? :D

to make it believable, I suggest writing in crayon.