Tonite's Daily Show

Heads22

Watched it...good stuff! I feel like they've changed the format of the interviews since they got the new set. Seems like Jon has been trying harder to avoid promotional interviews and actually tries to discuss issues with his guests (at least more than he used to).

He's also been more vocal in his opinions, as was seen in tonights interview, and an interview a few weeks back with Bernard Goldberg. Its cool with me...I think Stewart is a smart guy and I like to hear his thoughts.

Guess it helps that I usually agree with him.

I will always favor a Craig Kilborn-led Daily Show over any....I think its the ESPN/ dry humor combo that I always liked about Kilborns version. Jon Stewart definately has his moments, but I'm not an avid follower of the political side of things. Sports, OTOH....well thats probably why I identified with Kilborn.

Jon Stewart can be really funny about these issues - but sometimes he gets on his high horse a little much. I think he's letting the "savior of the news" complex get to his head.

But Christopher Hitchens is an asshole - only guy to ever swear on my air that I didn't catch and dump - so I loved seeing Stewart nail his hide.