Game Thread vs Seattle Aug 26th @ 9:05

letsgoarow

BTW it was nice to see Everett with the long looping swings.

Can we try and for the love of god when there is a man on third and less than two outs just try and make contact.

Man on 3rd and less than 2 outs and the two guys K. COME ON. HOW BAD THIS OFFENSE IS.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
BTW it was nice to see Everett with the long looping swings.

Can we try and for the love of god when there is a man on third and less than two outs just try and make contact.

Man on 3rd and less than 2 outs and the two guys K.  COME ON.  HOW BAD THIS OFFENSE IS.

I hate Carls swing...

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 04:55 AM)
I hate Carls swing...

The only thing that his stupid 2 strike stance does is throw off his timing at the plate. He chases an insane amount of pitches not even close to the plate with 2 strikes.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)
The only thing that his stupid 2 strike stance does is throw off his timing at the plate.  He chases an insane amount of pitches not even close to the plate with 2 strikes.

Well its bad when all you have to do to put him away if your not the Twins is throw low and inside, even if its in the dirt he gone...

Edited by Sox Hustler

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 11:56 PM)
It's called a joke.

Iguchi still should have delivered, and I have more confidence in him at the plate over Uribe, regardless of the numbers.  Just my opinion...

Iguchi strikes out at a much higher rate than Uribe, but I guess he doesn't look as bad doing it so he gets a pass.

I suppose I was the only one who saw the Iguchi K coming.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Aug 27, 2005 -> 04:58 AM)
Iguchi strikes out at a much higher rate than Uribe, but I guess he doesn't look as bad doing it so he gets a pass.

I suppose I was the only one who saw the Iguchi K coming.

The real disturbing this is that Iguchi had great pitches to hit. It's not like Mateo aced him.