Kenny Williams ESPN 1000 Interview RECAP

Mr. Showtime

yasny, this is soooo unlike you to post during the day. i was thinking that you were a vampire.  :D

good to see you here in the DAYLIGHT.

I have the curtains drawn tight and am wearing sunglasses. LOL

LDF, I work midnight shift, and kill hours upon hours on this board and other places on the net. I usually have to kill 4 to 5 hours a night. It's boring as hell, but it pays the bills.

yasny, this is soooo unlike you to post during the day. i was thinking that you were a vampire.  :D

good to see you here in the DAYLIGHT.

I have the curtains drawn tight and am wearing sunglasses. LOL

LDF, I work midnight shift, and kill hours upon hours on this board and other places on the net. I usually have to kill 4 to 5 hours a night. It's boring as hell, but it pays the bills.

:D :lol:

i know what you mean bud, i did midnights for 9 yrd and i system is still all screwed up. but atleast you have access to a puter to kill time. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Damn ... a guy can't keep  a secret these days. You know what they say .... telephone, telegraph, tell a woman! LOL

hey dont tell me i dont want to know.......lol....... the less i know the better off i am.........turn on your im will ya......... :D