Frank batting second!?!?!

Cali

i like the idea of shaking the line up up...but the guy that should bat 2nd all season after watching the first plus month is maggs...he has the speed to be a good number two hitter and since everytime someone is on first he hits a grounder it would great to jhave the lead off man on ahead of him and hit and run...get the middle infielders moving and maggs hits it right throught the vacated hole...has to work better than thomas..

maggs is an ideal number 2 hitter in the same mode as darrin erastad...

No joke. MLB gamecast says Franks hitting second as well. Even tho I dont like Manuel and I would never make this lineup, I can understand his logic. Franks walks a lot so he sounds like the ideal second hitter. But he has no speed. Bunting ability, speed, and ability to get on base is what a two hitter needs. Frank only has one. Not the best choice but I sorta understand why he did it...

No joke. MLB gamecast says Franks hitting second as well. Even tho I dont like Manuel and I would never make this lineup, I can understand his logic. Franks walks a lot so he sounds like the ideal second hitter. But he has no speed. Bunting ability, speed, and ability to get on base is what a two hitter needs. Frank only has one. Not the best choice but I sorta understand why he did it...

I'd also take a .280 30 100 guy that draws walks and can put the ball in play in the #2 spot as well.

And not to intentionally get off-topic here....but am I the only one that has the site really f***ed up right now? :huh: