The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

Soxy

So, what did you all think of this month's book club fare?

I loved the candor and dry wit of the book. I thought it was well-written and not terribly predictable. And when the story dragged the writing of the book kept me interested.

I also loved all the little explanations and math problems and puzzles in the book. A very refreshing and unique read.

I read the book earlier this year. I thought it was very good at really displaying emotions and capturing the drama and difficulties of dealing with a family member or child with a severe learning disability like autism.

What I loved best about it was that the book's emotion pours out, despite the fact that it appears to be written so passionatelessly.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Aug 26, 2005 -> 02:56 PM)
So who read this one?  I finished it like a week ago but I was a big fan.  Really interesting way of looking at the world.  I especially liked the part about looking at every single part of the a room and remembering it, where most people just glance around and can't remember much even though they think they can.

Not as good as Survivor, but close.:cheers

Thought Spiff's good opinion and insights should be included in this thread.