Game Thread vs Seattle Aug 28th @ 3:05

knightni

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 04:44 PM)
Dave Hansen....................

You gotta be f***ing kidding me.  That guy's older than dirt.

His last hit was on August 7th, vs guess who................ the Sox.

:puke

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 02:46 PM)
There's absolutely no reason for Garcia to still be in the game.  The funny thing is that if you were considering the "big picture", you'd take him out now.

at this rate our starters arms will fall off come playoff time

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
at this rate our starters arms will fall off come playoff time

one of a few bad games all year. it sucks and id like to see freddy do well, but i remember for the past few years we had been getting games like this (under 5 IP, lotta runs) it seemed like once a week from someone. now its more like once a month

Are we really planning on trying to make a run at the World Series with the left side of the infield the way it is? I think it's about time we bring in a SS that will either push Uribe, or make Uribe become or utility player. Our offense is just bad, and if we can't get Griffey Jr., then KW should have tried upgrading at other positions.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
Are we really planning on trying to make a run at the World Series with the left side of the infield the way it is?  I think it's about time we bring in a SS that will either push Uribe, or make Uribe become or utility player.  Our offense is just bad, and if we can't get Griffey Jr., then KW should have tried upgrading at other positions.

I wouldn't be thinking about the WS, just be happy IF were lucky enough to make it past the 1st round.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
I wouldn't be thinking about the WS, just be happy IF were lucky enough to make it past the 1st round.

You know how I am. I'm still very concerned we won't make the playoffs, let alone the World Series. However, the organization should be thinking about the big picture. There's no reason to think that our left side of the infield is going to turn things around offensively.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 09:59 PM)
If we played 27 innings and our offense clicked, we may have a chance.

During our nice little winning stretch, we're hitting about .250, and our ERA was nearly 2. So basically, if the pitching doesn't continue to pitch out of their minds, we're still the same crappy offense.