Game Thread vs Seattle Aug 28th @ 3:05

knightni

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
You know how I am.  I'm still very concerned we won't make the playoffs, let alone the World Series.  However, the organization should be thinking about the big picture.  There's no reason to think that our left side of the infield is going to turn things around offensively.

I think Crede will be out for a bit, so at least we won't have to see him pop up pitches down the middle for a while.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
I think Crede will be out for a bit, so at least we won't have to see him pop up pitches down the middle for a while.

I actually wouldn't mind that platoon of Blum and Ozuna at 3b if Ozuna wasn't so bad on defense.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Aug 28, 2005 -> 04:01 PM)

Dont worry we have others on the team that can hold his popup title in check until he comes back.

Well, the offense better pick up their game, because we face extremely good hitting teams this week. Even if our pitchers pitch great, I doubt they can match the 2.0 ERA they had for the last 6 games before this debacle. It will be nice to get Pods back....but it sure would be nice to get some production from our catcher and left side of the infield. 4-2 week though was exactly what this team needed!