are these the White Sox?

Molto

the only thing left to do, is have Koch come in and blow them away. Apparently Coop has been working on his delivery and something having to do with his leg kick that was "sapping" the juice out of his fastball

7-2 game, I would have Koch pitch, but now it is 7-4, I keep Marte in.

keep Marte in and have Koch pitch tomorrow no matter what. you throw in Koch, he struggles, we are in big trouble cause we won't have Marte to go to.

I tell you all one thing, this has to be the most enjoying game I've seen the Sox play in a long long time. They had a ton of baserunners, were hitting the ball opposite field all night, were in motion a ton and had good pitching (As long as we get through it in the ninth alright).

Damn, I'm feeling a lot better about this team mainly because if Frank can keep hitting, then this team will be just fine. Everyone showed a much better approach as well, now they just have to keep repeating it. This could be a game that sparks a big winning streak. :headbang

I tell you all one thing, this has to be the most enjoying game I've seen the Sox play in a long long time.  They had a ton of baserunners, were hitting the ball opposite field all night, were in motion a ton and had good pitching (As long as we get through it in the ninth alright).

Damn, I'm feeling a lot better about this team mainly because if Frank can keep hitting, then this team will be just fine.  Everyone showed a much better approach as well, now they just have to keep repeating it.  This could be a game that sparks a big winning streak. :headbang

Could be the team is inspired because they know KW is history?

It'd be great if we could take 2/3 from Seattle somehow...then i think we'd really be onto something.  Good to see the barrage of runs and hits tonight, finally! :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

One step at a time though. Finish this one, then beat Oakland tomorrow then go into Seattle. It would be huge though.

I predicted we'd go 4-2 on the swing, but we'll have to wait and see.

I tell you all one thing, this has to be the most enjoying game I've seen the Sox play in a long long time.  They had a ton of baserunners, were hitting the ball opposite field all night, were in motion a ton and had good pitching (As long as we get through it in the ninth alright).

Damn, I'm feeling a lot better about this team mainly because if Frank can keep hitting, then this team will be just fine.  Everyone showed a much better approach as well, now they just have to keep repeating it.  This could be a game that sparks a big winning streak. :headbang

Could be the team is inspired because they know KW is history?

No, I'm thinking it's because Manuel is actually managing again.

You think KW would have anything to do with a lineup where 7 guys hit out of place? I don't think so. :D Only JM would do something as crazy as that.