Kansas

Soxfest

When R. Williams left Kansas for NC all the Kansas FAMILY cried and whined Williams better not have any contact with our verbal yet unsigned recruits, Williams did not contact ANY. Self gets the job and calls Illinois verbal recruit C.Villaneva , who today commited to Kansas, Kansas fans practice what the f*** you preach you no good bastards, no one can touch your recruits but you can f*** over everyone else :fyou :finger KANSAS AND BILL SELF :angry:

When R. Williams left Kansas for NC all the Kansas FAMILY cried and whined Williams better not have any contact with our verbal yet unsigned recruits, Williams did not contact ANY. Self gets the job and calls Illinois verbal recruit C.Villaneva , who today commited to Kansas, Kansas fans practice what the f*** you preach you no good bastards, no one can touch your recruits but you can f*** over everyone else :fyou  :finger  KANSAS AND BILL SELF :angry:

and while you bash Michigan elsewhere out of blind hostility, let me take a moment to comment that what Self did with the recruit(s) is just plain wrong - so :fyou Kansas and :fyou Self and all his stolen recruits - I am on board with you on this on Big 10 solidarity

no doubt in the Big 12 we must all be Iowa State fans now :headbang

and while you bash Michigan elsewhere out of blind hostility, let me take a moment to comment that what Self did with the recruit(s) is just plain wrong - so  :fyou  Kansas and  :fyou  Self and all his stolen recruits - I am on board with you on this on Big 10 solidarity

no doubt in the Big 12 we must all be Iowa State fans now  :headbang

Good to see an Illinois and Michigan fan can agree on something ;) I also root for Big Ten in most everything over SEC ,ACC , Big 12 s*** Conferences

when it comes to rooting Illinois always comes first for me then the Big Ten because I always want to see our conference do well since we seem to get bashed by people from every conference I think they are jealous of our consistency and continued dominance :headbang so everyone can :bringit cuz the Big Ten will always

and while you bash Michigan elsewhere out of blind hostility, let me take a moment to comment that what Self did with the recruit(s) is just plain wrong - so  :fyou  Kansas and  :fyou  Self and all his stolen recruits - I am on board with you on this on Big 10 solidarity

no doubt in the Big 12 we must all be Iowa State fans now  :headbang

The only other team I'll cheer for is usually Oklahoma.