Baj recalled from Charlotte

CSF

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:15 PM)
So we know now that Adkins was sent down.  Not a suprise seeing that he was just not effective and hit pretty bad.  Thanks for confirmation.

By the way, even though I'm not a fan of any of those players, it's nice to see a Mexican League Soccer sig and avatar... :gosox3:

Good, so there is no anti-Bajenaru conspiracy going on after all.

I am anxious to see him pitch, if his control is on he'll have the chance to fill an important role.

Not certain on this, but I can't recall seeing him in the Charlotte box scores the last few days, so he should be ready to go for tonite.

a GREAT move!! This makes Baj eligible for the postseason roster, and as the rest of the league hasn't seen him yet, a secret weapon for the Sox. I thought the Jenks callup was too early, but this move reminds me of the K-Rod callup for the Angels in 2002 - of course they brought him up the last WEEK of the season, but oh well.....

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
a GREAT move!!  This makes Baj eligible for the postseason roster, and as the rest of the league hasn't seen him yet, a secret weapon for the Sox.  I thought the Jenks callup was too early, but this move reminds me of the K-Rod callup for the Angels in 2002 - of course they brought him up the last WEEK of the season, but oh well.....

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Baj isn't anything near what K-Rod is or was. If anyone's our K-Rod, it's Jenks.