Baj recalled from Charlotte

CSF

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
o s*** here's the start of everyone on this site getting a hard-on because Baj is with the sox and everyone loves him because he posts here...whipty f***en due, if he is on the post-season roster we are in some serious trouble

1.30 ERA, 19 SV, 69 IP, 10 ER, 27 BB, 81 SO, at a AAA hitter's park.

There's a reason people wanted to see him on the Sox and it's not just because he posted here on occasion in the past, he's putting up great numbers in the minors.

Baj or Adkins on the playoff roster. Pick one.

There is absolutely no gaurentee that Baj makes the playoff roster, as a matter of fact IMO he most likely won't.

There's a reason people wanted to see him on the Sox and it's not just because he posted here on occasion in the past, he's putting up great numbers in the minors.

There is absolutely no gaurentee that Baj makes the playoff roster, as a matter of fact IMO he most likely won't.

I want niether on the post season roster they both suck, lets see how Baj does at the show b4 everyone is so happy to bring him up. theres a reason that adkins and jenks were called up before him

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
I want niether on the post season roster they both suck, lets see how Baj does at the show b4 everyone is so happy to bring him up. 

Yea.. let's see how he does before we s*** all over him.... right?

I want niether on the post season roster they both suck, lets see how Baj does at the show b4 everyone is so happy to bring him up.  theres a reason that adkins and jenks were called up before him

Because Jenks has amazing stuff and an ultra high ceiling and Adkins can give you more innings than Baj could.

Baj more than likely will not be making the playoff roster so it's a moot point.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)

Neither.

:gosox3:

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
Yea.. let's see how he does before we s*** all over him.... right?

It's a 2 way street, hold off on judgement until you see him pitch in September this year. You can't really call him great or say he sucks until he plays.

I want niether on the post season roster they both suck, lets see how Baj does at the show b4 everyone is so happy to bring him up.  theres a reason that adkins and jenks were called up before him

1.30 ERA, 19 SV, 69 IP, 10 ER, 27 BB, 81 SO, at a AAA hitter's park

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
o s*** here's the start of everyone on this site getting a hard-on because Baj is with the sox and everyone loves him because he posts here...whipty f***en due, if he is on the post-season roster we are in some serious trouble

So why not take your own advice and wait and see what happens before you get all wound up?

Not only is Jeff a stand up person and a really nice guy, he also had a helluva year down in a notorious hitters park in AAA. He deserves his chance and now he is going to get it. Even if he didn't post here, after the year he has had, he deserves a chance to prove himself at the major league level. Maybe he will pitch great, maybe he will suck, no one knows.

Until then don't be such a hypocrate about this. If you are going to tell people not to get all excited and overreact, why don't you do the samething yourself?

Jenks had worse numbers at a lower level. Not that they were bad, but still. Jenks is a totally different case, but what's the harm in Baj getting a chance.

Experience and being stretched out was why Adkins was up. There's nothing Jeff could do about that, although he was pitching both the eighth and ninth lately.

How many people actually watched him in the AAA allstar game this year?

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
thanks, i can read, and i saw that before.  the key word, or letters in your post our "AAA" like kalapse said lets see how he does here, because in the short time he was up last year he was horable.

8.1 IP. very short time.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:29 PM)
Jenks had worse numbers at a lower level. Not that they were bad, but still. Jenks is a totally different case, but what's the harm in Baj getting a chance.

Experience and being stretched out was why Adkins was up. There's nothing Jeff could do about that, although he was pitching both the eighth and ninth lately.

How many people actually watched him in the AAA allstar game this year?

He was quite impressive. Luckily I put on Espn2 just as he can in the game. He looks like a totally different pitcher.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
thanks, i can read, and i saw that before.  the key word, or letters in your post our "AAA" like kalapse said lets see how he does here, because in the short time he was up last year he was horable.

horrible.

And you saying he sucked earlier, was in reaction to his stats. And those are his stats. Compared to Adkins, Baj is a stud in the minors. Your knee-jerk reaction to his being brought up looks to me that you dont follow the minor leagues very closely. Because technically, he was looking better than Jenks at the minor league level. Give the guy a chance, maybe he will succeed, maybe he wont. But you have to admit, he was due.

horrible.

And you saying he sucked earlier, was in reaction to his stats.  And those are his stats.  Compared to Adkins, Baj is a stud in the minors.  Your knee-jerk reaction to his being brought up looks to me that you dont follow the minor leagues very closely.  Because technically, he was looking better than Jenks at the minor league level.  Give the guy a chance, maybe he will succeed, maybe he wont.  But you have to admit, he was due.

like me and kalapse both said lets see how he does up here. but i personaly do not want to see him on the playoff roster.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
like me and kalapse both said lets see how he does up here. but i personaly do not want to see him on the playoff roster.

Which you won't unless someone gets hurt or he's unbef***inglievable in September and they find a way to get him on the roster.

Which you won't unless someone gets hurt or he's unbef***inglievable in September and they find a way to get him on the roster.

if he is on the playoff roster we are in trouble. even if he has a outstanding september. dont get me wrong he is on the sox and i hope he does well, but its not gona be good if he is on the post season roster.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 02:30 PM)
horrible.

And you saying he sucked earlier, was in reaction to his stats.  And those are his stats.  Compared to Adkins, Baj is a stud in the minors.  Your knee-jerk reaction to his being brought up looks to me that you dont follow the minor leagues very closely.  Because technically, he was looking better than Jenks at the minor league level.  Give the guy a chance, maybe he will succeed, maybe he wont.  But you have to admit, he was due.

Appeared in nine games with the White Sox after his contract was purchased from Class AAA Charlotte on 9/3 ... went 0-1 with a 10.80 ERA (10 ER/8.1 IP) in nine relief appearances with the Sox ... opponents hit .405 (15-37), including a .526 (10-19) clip by right-handers ... :puke