Baj recalled from Charlotte

CSF

He doesn't care if Baj does pitch well down the stretch, he's set in his mind that he sucks and if he pitches in the playoffs he cannot be affective.

thanks for speaking for me. theres no room for him on the playoff roster. who will we take off from the bullpen if he is on it? there isnt anyone that is worse then him no matter how he does.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
we dont need another pitcher for the playoff roster.  we have:

mb

fg

jg

jc/oh

pen:

jc/oh

jenks

politte

cotts

marte

hermy

viz

7 bullpen pitchers is enough for the playoff roster, thus we dont need any minor league pitcher on the roster

Again, WHY THE f*** DOES IT MATTER? It's not like he's taking the spot from a better relief option. Even if he doesn't pitch, he's not gonna hurt anything or give anyone herpes. Calm down.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:48 PM)
I don't understand why we didn't keep Anderson here. We need an extra bat. I realize we got Blum, but I'd rather see Anderson on the Sox bench than at AAA........

Pods is back, and we need the extra arm just in case for the doubleheader tommorrow. We don't want to burn up our good arms in September before the playoffs.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
we dont need another pitcher for the playoff roster.  we have:

mb

fg

jg

jc/oh

pen:

jc/oh

jenks

politte

cotts

marte

hermy

viz

7 bullpen pitchers is enough for the playoff roster, thus we dont need any minor league pitcher on the roster

First, yes we do, 12 pitchers is industry standard. Secondly, this is not the playoffs, we dont have enough arms up right now. We subtracted Crappy Adkins, and now who would you want up smart guy?

Again, WHY THE f*** DOES IT MATTER? It's not like he's taking the spot from a better relief option. Even if he doesn't pitch, he's not gonna hurt anything or give anyone herpes. Calm down.

for him to make the f***IN playoff roster, he would be taking the spot of someone better then him.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
for him to make the f***IN playoff roster, he would be taking the spot of someone better then him.

Who would have to be hurt in order for him to make the roster. This is called worst case scenerio.

So you'd feel more comfortable with Jon Adkins, Kevin Walker, Felix Diaz or Arnie Munoz? You're welcome to them.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:48 PM)
I don't understand why we didn't keep Anderson here. We need an extra bat. I realize we got Blum, but I'd rather see Anderson on the Sox bench than at AAA........

Anderson will be back September 1st.

Read through the thread again. Crede will come off of the DL and take Baj's place on the playoff roster.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)
You have got to be s***ting me, did I just use the word "aloud"? I need hocked on phonics.

I thought you did it on purpose :P

and whose spot is he taking?

How many players are on the playoff roster?

When do the rosters expand?

all of these should be questions you ask yourself.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 08:53 PM)
Read through the thread again.  Crede will come off of the DL and take Baj's place on the playoff roster. 

Minus Crede, Minus Adkins, minus Anderson, Plus Podz, Plus Baj equals 24 if I'm doing this right.

So Crede would take up the empty spot, I think.

DISCLAIMER: I get really confused when it comes to any sort of roster management

Edited by Buehrle>Wood