Question?

the southside tiger

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
Anything to take off egg stains from stucco? A friend had their house egged and the eggs have baked onto the stucco.

Red white neutralizes white wine and vice versa.

Toothpaste the holes in the wall when moving out of a dorm room.

I think egg has to be one of the hardest things to remove once it has been sunbaked. My dad had to get our house in Carol Stream repainted when it got egged. Even after it was powerwashed, there was a sheen, presumeably from the white in the egg, that was left behind.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
^^^^

Nah, I just like it with miracle whip, cheese, lettuce, and thats it. I can eat Fried Bologna, occasionally.  But I prefer Steak-ums for my fried meat heart attack special.

Is it just me or does fried bologna sounds kinda gross?

And yeah, I'm knocking it without ever trying it. :)

QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
Damn dude.  That's straight out of a kung-fu movie or something.

I love my car. People knew better than to do anything to it. Vandelism is f***ing stupid and all who partake in it should be dealt with in a physical manner.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
We had a pretty big parking lot at my HS, so a lot of things happened to cars. A couple buddies of mine had their cars f***ed with vaselin, bologna, eggs, spray paint among other helpful objects you'd find lying around the house.

One guy hit my car with a carton of eggs so I put his head through his driver's side window. :)

Ha, sucks to be that kid.

Tex, my friend has done the toothpaste thing two years in a row now. We had an unfortunate incident in one room where someone was pissed and threw an empty plastic bottle of gatorade at the wall. And then someone else threw another bottle to mock him, and then 4 of us were throwing bottles at the wall for no reason whatsoever. It left plenty of indentations, but nobody was charged a dime.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
Anything to take off egg stains from stucco? A friend had their house egged and the eggs have baked onto the stucco.

Nothing. That s*** stains like re-heating gravy in a plastic container.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
Is toothpaste really that much less expensive than a small package of spackle?

Remind me never to move in after any of you.  :)

But the place will have a cool minty smell to it.. :lol:

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:16 PM)
Is it just me or does fried bologna sounds kinda gross?

And yeah, I'm knocking it without ever trying it.    :)

If you are thinking about what Bologna is while you are eating it, then you arent gonna like it. Its one of those things thats better left unsaid.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
Well, you usually have toothpaste around.  You know, instead of going to an Ace or something :P

I figure if a whole dorm floor pitches in, they can handle the purchase?

Since in college I think I used gel toothpaste I'd jhave had to borrow sombody else's anyway.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
If you are thinking about what Bologna is while you are eating it, then you arent gonna like it.  Its one of those things thats better left unsaid.

If something tastes good, I wouldn't mind what's in it. You know, as long as it wasn't excreted from something or is made of people.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
I figure if a whole dorm floor pitches in, they can handle the purchase?

Since in college I think I used gel toothpaste I'd jhave had to borrow sombody else's anyway.

Using someone else's toothpaste is still cheaper than buying spackle. You gotta be wise with your money in college :D

QUOTE(SnB @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:34 PM)
fancy pants

I use soap, too ;) The high life, my friend, the high life.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
If you are thinking about what Bologna is while you are eating it, then you arent gonna like it.  Its one of those things thats better left unsaid.

I don't like bologna, so I doubt I'd like it any better fried. :P

Miracle whip is another ingredient in that sandwich someone mentioned that I don't like.

Well, that's just me.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
I don't like bologna, so I doubt I'd like it any better fried.    :P

Miracle whip is another ingredient in that sandwich someone mentioned that I don't like.

Well, that's just me.

No, Miracle Whip is an abomination of nature.

It also should have been the punchline to a Karnac The Magnificent bit, imo...

Ed: What is Miracle Whip.

Karnac: What do you call successful masturbation by a 90 year old man?

Carson-Karnak.jpg

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
Is toothpaste really that much less expensive than a small package of spackle?

Remind me never to move in after any of you.  :)

toothpaste is sooooo much easier. Plus no putty knife to buy.

To go back to the vaseline thing - a friend and I did this to a buddy's windshield in high school just to be funny. It's hard to get off, until you figure out you need to use newspaper, i think that works best.

Also, slightly deflating only the right or only the left tires on a car = fun times.

We only did this kind of s*** between our good group of friends...doing random s*** to people is really lame.

And for the record, i spackle my apartment holes. Toothpaste? LOL

Edit - I had my car saran wrapped with different colors of it by some girls for my birthday, and it took me about 15 minutes to get it all off. I was late for hockey practice. Also fun times.

And you can get a plastic putty knife for like 50 cents.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)
I love my car. People knew better than to do anything to it. Vandelism is f***ing stupid and all who partake in it should be dealt with in a physical manner.

A friend who owns a couple of eating and drinking establishments feels much the same way you do. One time he caught a kid tagging his place and he rubbed the kid's face in the paint-strewn exposed brick wall. Another time he grabbed the kid's spray bottle and said, "Close your eyes and hold your breath," and emptied the can on him.

The kid said, "I'm telling my parents!"

My friend said, "Go right ahead, what the hell are they gonna do? If you were my kid and you came home like that, I'd laugh in your face and then ground you for three months."

The kid went home, told his Dad and his Dad called my friend. They discussed what happened and the kid got grounded -- for a month.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 05:15 PM)
And you can get a plastic putty knife for like 50 cents.

Which was 5 draft beers on Wednesday afternoons at Last Chance Saloon, the saloon with the topless picture of Big Nose Kate above the bar. Priorities my good man, priorities. :cheers :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 04:49 PM)
No, Miracle Whip is an abomination of nature.

It also should have been the punchline to a Karnac The Magnificent bit, imo...

Ed:  What is Miracle Whip.

Karnac: What do you call successful masturbation by a 90 year old man?

Carson-Karnak.jpg

LMAO. This is what a quality post is all about. Taking the time to even do the graphic for us old people that didn't recognize the names. :notworthy :lolhitting