Northwestern Tickets

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 01:50 AM)
I can't go this weekend but if you possibly have tickets for the game on Sept. 10th I might be interested in purchasing them.

Being a season ticket holder, I go to pretty much all games, but won't be able to make the game this saturday. Ill keep you updated though if something does arise.

The OSU game has nothing on about 3 different games from the 2000 season. The 54-51 shootout with Michigan is quite simply the most exciting game I've ever been to, and that counts the U of I-Arizona regional final. I was also at the Wisconsin game that ended 47-44 in overtime, which was almost as exciting. The Minnesota game that they won on a hail mary was also exciting, although I didn't go to that one.

Not only am I a season ticket holder, but I and the group I belong to start about 4 hours before kickoff (when they open the parking lot) and stay til about 3 hours after. It's a lot of fun, and I can't wait until Saturday.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 02:03 PM)
The OSU game has nothing on about 3 different games from the 2000 season. The 54-51 shootout with Michigan is quite simply the most exciting game I've ever been to, and that counts the U of I-Arizona regional final.

I remember crying in my dorm after that one.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 06:16 PM)
How is the parking situation up at Northwestern?

Pretty s***ty. You can park in one of the lots that has the shuttles, but those come at long time intvervals. It's too risky to try unless you are really early. Plus, it's not cold so a little walk won't hurt ya (Penn St. game last year, took the shuttle and stood around waiting for it to avoid walking, kinda bit us in the ass). Try parking on a sidestreet and find out where you are. The best way to go is sidestreets, but they will be packed.