Possibly the best sig I have ever made

chimpy2121

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
Sorry Brian...I was debating whether or not to make this sig or a Michigan sig (Theyre my top 2 college choices), but I figured since NIU is playing Michigan Saturday I would go with the Texas one.

It's all good. I was bored and couldn't watch the Sox boot the ball around anymore. So this should even it out.

Edited by Brian

Excellent work. I've been seeing a lot of predictions that have A&M winning the Big 12 South. They have Texas in College Station this year. Should be a great season if A&M competes. Adds something to the usual Oklahoma vs. Texas rivalry.

Since moving down here I've been following the Longhorns and loving UT football.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 29, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)
Excellent work. I've been seeing a lot of predictions that have A&M winning the Big 12 South. They have Texas in College Station this year. Should be a great season if A&M competes. Adds something to the usual Oklahoma vs. Texas rivalry.

Since moving down here I've been following the Longhorns and loving UT football.

GO BAYLOR!!!

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 01:49 AM)
Someone should make a USC Gamecocks one for moi, and not mention probation, Holtz, dirty players, etc....all positives!

I know Brian made one but if you want I could try to make you a SC one. That's number 3 on my list of colleges.

Hey, Chimpy, just a friendly word of advice that I'm sure those near and dear to you offered when choosing colleges. Don't select your school because you are a fan of their athletics. I remember you asking what my expierence here at the U of I was and I just wanted to remind you that it's a freaking fantastic school with a great collegiate expierence, right in your own back yard for a great price.

That's it. Good luck, buddy! :cheers

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
Hey, Chimpy, just a friendly word of advice that I'm sure those near and dear to you offered when choosing colleges.  Don't select your school because you are a fan of their athletics.  I remember you asking what my expierence here at the U of I was and I just wanted to remind you that it's a freaking fantastic school with a great collegiate expierence, right in your own back yard for a great price.

That's it.  Good luck, buddy! :cheers

The weird thing is I hate Michigan, could care less about South Carolina and just like Vince Young. I have chosen those 3 colleges based on their size and what their programs have to offer to me.

Do you know if U of I has a sports management program? I heard from other people that they do, but I don't recall seeing it on their website. And thanks for the advice...I might be sending you a PM later on if I do get accepted to U of I and decide to go there incase I have some questions. :cheers

Edited by chimpy2121

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 05:34 PM)
The weird thing is I hate Michigan, could care less about South Carolina and just like Vince Young. I have chosen those 3 colleges based on their size and what their programs have to offer to me.

Do you know if U of I has a sports management program? I heard from other people that they do, but I don't recall seeing it on their website. And thanks for the advice...I might be sending you a PM later on if I do get accepted to U of I and decide to go there incase I have some questions.  :cheers

Yes, U of I does have a sports management to the best of my knowledge. If I'm not mistaken, that is what the majority of athletes with a future in athletics take here. (i.e. Dee Brown, etc.)

Now, if you are thinking about sports agency, that isn't necessarily the best course of action. A major in Political Science or something to that end may be more beneficial when applying to law school, although law schools look primarily at LSAT scores and GPA.

...if you have any questions about law school as well, don't hesitate to ask. :cheers

Once again, good luck.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 02:26 PM)
I know Brian made one but if you want I could try to make you a SC one. That's number 3 on my list of colleges.

Give it a go Chimpy....I'm stoked about college football, we start it all off on ESPN in 48 hours!!

Brian, nice start! If possible, I'd REALLY like some garnet in there with the black. We finally went back to the real garnet jerseys, instead of the horrid red ones Lou commissioned for us.

yes chimpy, there is a sports management program, but it's not a very sought after major here.

You're way better off going with something with more connections like addy said.

Poly sci works, also business administration (business school is one of the best in the country), which is what i'm going toward. I love the school and am so happy with my choice.

Good sports, good academics, cheaper than most.

PM me, addy, krush or any other of the illini guys if you have any questions. I did that on here 2 years ago whenn i was figuring stuff out.

Good luck to ya