New Quote Feature on the Boards

Chisoxfn

I've finally perfected the quote feature to the point that when you hit the quote button it will only quote the last post and not all the other posts attached to that quote.

This should make it much easier for everone to read.

Hope ya all enjoy :D

I've finally perfected the quote feature to the point that when you hit the quote button it will only quote the last post and not all the other posts attached to that quote.

Hope ya all enjoy  :D

Just to show you all it works.

Damn it, it worked on the help board, let me try this again.

No, this will show it works :)

Or not.

This is killin me. It worked in the help board.

Or not.

but then again, :headbang

btw bj nice art work.

Or not.

but then again, :headbang

btw bj nice art work.

leave it, i like it

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Problem solved.  The feature now works.

damn :angry:

If people like it the other way better, I can go back and change it no problem. I just figure this makes it much easier to follow posts.

Wait, what happened there?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If people like it the other way better, I can go back and change it no problem. I just figure this makes it much easier to follow posts.

but like this when you have a 100 post thread going, it helps to see the history of any one particular response. but oh well, i can live with it either way.

Guest hotsoxchick1
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

but like this when you have a 100 post thread going, it helps to see the history of any one particular response. but oh well, i can live with it either way.

i love what you do for us jas...stop messin with the boards ok...lol you dont want to loose something else now do ya.......... :D :D ., actually if i could have one thing back from the old boards it would be the easy to put a pic in your post like we used to have ... this one i cant figure out yet.....and it sucks........ :angry: i like the old one better.......can we do something about that???????just wondering.........

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i love what you do for us jas...stop messin with the boards ok...lol you dont want to loose something else now do ya.......... :D :D ., actually if i could have one thing back from the old boards it would be the easy to put a pic in your post like we used to have ... this one i cant figure out yet.....and it sucks........ :angry: i like the old one better.......can we do something about that???????just wondering.........

We are thinking about adding that feature, but we're afraid it might take up too much space on our server thingy...... so we'll see Chelly....

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i for one would love to have it back... i miss puttin my pics on here to co inside with my posts... i have the sox management team just dyin to get up here on the boards.........remember them???? my version??? lol.........

thanks - once the quotes started having 3 or more separate posts in them, they got unreadable - and way way way too long - I appreciate the new feature, thanks Jason!

thanks - once the quotes started having 3 or more separate posts in them, they got unreadable - and way way way too long - I appreciate the new feature, thanks Jason!

Now we won't get 3 different operas quoted, only one, I'm sure everyone is crushed.