AJ Pierzynski

sill81

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(sill81 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 05:23 PM)
um, didn't mean tha grn smiley, i'm new at this s***...no i'm wanting to know where to WRITE him at...? ya know, like a fan club where he gets tha letters. i know there is one, i just don't know tha address. :gosoxretro:

Ok, you heard her guys, where does he get tha letters?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 13, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
None of us have anything official. 

I would write to

AJ Pierzynski

C/O Chicago White Sox/US Cellular Field

333 West 35th Street

Chicago IL 60616

Or email the White Sox and ask them if there is a way that AJ prefers to be contacted, sending it to [email protected].

Good Luck :)

Yeah, and in the memo line, congratulate him and his beautiful wife on their new-born daughter.

She scares me in this pic.  :crying

OMG!

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

QUOTE(WhiteSox311 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 05:03 AM)
This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

thats so disturbing it deserves a ban

QUOTE(WhiteSox311 @ Sep 14, 2005 -> 12:03 AM)

:o :puke