"Official Double Dip Thread" 8/30/05

Brian

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a big reason why we play better when we score runs in the first is because the team feels like if they scored so early they can keep doing it the whole game, thus giving themselves chances and confidence.

That can be said about any team but its really important for us since our offense is so poor.

Hopefully they can keep scoring runs and Garland can hold em down, I know Garland has been wanting that W for a while.

Hawk popping off about a big difference between home and away performance could mean cheating is going on. Maybe Hawk doesn't remember some recent Sox teams. In 2003 they were 11 under on the road and 21 over at home. The players batting splits were even more ridiculous.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
I think a big reason why we play better when we score runs in the first is because the team feels like if they scored so early they can keep doing it the whole game, thus giving themselves chances and confidence.

That can be said about any team but its really important for us since our offense is so poor.

Hopefully they can keep scoring runs and Garland can hold em down, I know Garland has been wanting that W for a while.

Nevermind...