who should become the starting 2nd baseman

baggio202

30 members have voted

1. 1. who should become the starting 2nd baseman

• tony graffinino
    • aaron miles
    • d'angelo jimenez
    • willie harris

and he is a SWITCH hitter which is something jimenez just cant do..........thus making  his value  more needed...............

Jimenez can probably stand on the other side of the plate, too, that doesn't mean he's going to hit anything.

Miles had to have shown something last year to be Southern League MVP and again in Spring training to catch Jerry Manual's eye. Sometimes, a guy is just "ready". Maybe this is the case with Miles. I'm open to anybody that will make the Sox a better team.

Ehem... attention everyone...

Great.. now that I have your attention, cause I don't want you to miss my choice, as it will be a complete and utter surprise....

My vote goes to................................................. Ray Durham :D

true on graffy..except he is looking like he is in a career year where everything is gonna go his way...if thats the case dont you ride that out???

Yeah I know what you are saying Baggs, but I approach it in a different way. Make sure that Graffy is in there everytime vs lefties, but sit Val, Jose, and Crede (alternating them). Like I said before Graffy is best when the league doesn't see too much of him. 3 times a week is plenty.

AARON... AARON...AARON....... bring on miles now.... hell he cant do any worse than jimenez is.. and he brings us that mighty switch hittin to the plate...........bring him up ..............

Nothing against you hsc, but DJs also a switch hitter. And he gets my vote. Im not gonna take a guy with a .303 BA out of the lineup...