My first attempt at making a wallpaper

MarlinFan84

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
Greasy, I was typing a large response. By moving it, you deleted everything I typed. :angry:

I will retype it later I guess.

Basically Marlinsfan, your images were too small that you used and you need bigger pics.

and fewer marlins

QUOTE(knightni @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
Marlinsfan, your images were too small that you used and you need bigger pics.

a couple major things: as knight said, make a small pic larger just pixelates it. find the biggest pics you can find and make them smaller. also when resizing (if using photoshop) hold down the shift key as resizing. keeps the image's proportions. also think about image placement. especially looking at top left pics and how they are halfway cutoff up in the air like that. defies some kind of law of science i'm sure... ;) :D did a good job with the cutting & except for it being stretched and pixelated the background isn't bad either...

Edited by Goldmember

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)
After all the criticsm or critiquing is a better word, I think he did a nice job for his first ever wallpaper.

Thanks :D I am making one for yall right now, a backdrop of Comiskey, with the texture of the image tinkered with. It will have Garland, Buehrle, and Garcia all getting ready to deliver a pitch in the forground, and the caption "Pride of the South Side". I'm having trouble finding good pictures of all 3...but I hope it turns out nice. I did this one tonight.

twoofakind5ya.th.jpg