Possible KW successors?

YASNY

I felt like discussing the virtues of any possible successors deserved it's own thread. Didn't the Sox pick up a guy that supposed was the brains behind the Angel's talent? Fontaine may have been his name. If so, this might be the guy.

I felt like discussing the virtues of any possible successors deserved it's own thread.  Didn't the Sox pick up a guy that supposed was the brains behind the Angel's talent?  Fontaine may have been his name.  If so, this might be the guy.

i don't know but i am in favor of the guy who is the asst to billy beane right now. wasn't he name last winter as the up and coming exec or something.

or for that fact, why not hire billy beane, he just might want to get out or oak for a new adventure.

i don't know but i am in favor of the guy who is the asst to billy beane right now. wasn't he name last winter as the up and coming exec or something.

or for that fact, why not hire billy beane, he just might want to get out or oak for a new adventure.

You think Beane would come here after taking advantage of this team a few times? LOL, he'd be getting all of his crap back!

just for that, I am cheering for the Lakers...  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

oh you bastard!! haha

I was watching last night's game with my Dad, who's from LA, and the old man starts cheering on the Lakers...I was like, dude, we live in Texas now...and you don't like basketball.

oh yeah, and thanks for the fat and balding genes...

GO SOX!! GO SPURS!!

oh you bastard!!        haha

I was watching last night's game with my Dad, who's from LA, and the old man starts cheering on the Lakers...I was like, dude, we live in Texas now...and you don't like basketball.

GO SOX!! GO SPURS!!

Hmm you should be easy to spot at a ballgame, lol.

LAMO....

oops, I meant LMAO!

yeah, I'm fighting the power by running a 5k every night...lost 5 lbs last week. (seeing the girl in july...need to cut down.)

there's a picture of "the poet" on my website.

I felt like discussing the virtues of any possible successors deserved it's own thread.  Didn't the Sox pick up a guy that supposed was the brains behind the Angel's talent?  Fontaine may have been his name.  If so, this might be the guy.

Yep Fontaine is that guy and Fontaine is the guy I like.

GO SOX!! GO SPURS!!

Rooting for a team soley based upon where you live is gay.

:fyou Homers

GO SOX!! GO SPURS!!

Damn straight, been in Cali all my life and I'll never root for the damn Lakers.

GO SOX!! GO SPURS!!

Damn straight, been in Cali all my life and I'll never root for the damn Lakers.

I've seen you in the nose bleed seats at Staples many times Jason, cut the games.

You're the biggest Clipper fan this side of the Mississippi. ;)

I was born in Austin, TX and raised in PA.

I like the Spurs and Sixers...

Bo Jackson was my childhood hero, despite the color difference. When he went to the sox, I formed my opinions for the white sox as my favorite team.

what's wrong with that? ..........homer?

I was born in Austin, TX and raised in PA.

I like the Spurs and Sixers...

Bo Jackson was my childhood hero, despite the color difference. When he went to the sox, I formed my opinions for the white sox as my favorite team.

what's wrong with that? ..........homer?

Well you said you told your dad that he shouldn't be rooting for the Lakers since you live in TX now. Sounds like a homer to me -- maybe not? :huh:

And anyway, Bo too was my favorite player as a child, and like you, he's the reason I started following the Sox. :)

Well you said you told your dad that he shouldn't be rooting for the Lakers since you live in TX now. Sounds like a homer to me -- maybe not?

I think it was more the fact he's not much of a sports fan and it took me off guard that he was cheering for the Lakers. If he's gonna start cheering now, it should be the Spurs.

that's what I meant.