$30 got me..

whitesoxin'

A half a tank of gas. Which will last me about 3 days because I have to drive to school and work and everywhere else. Plus, I'm far away from everywhere because I live in the boonies. $3.17 a gallon here as of now, I'm sure it will go up more. :crying

Did I mention I have to pay for car insurance too while working at f***ing fast food?

Edit: I would like to add, even though it is busting my balls with the prices such high, we have it a million times better than the people being affected by the hurricane.

Edited by whitesoxin'

To my dismay, I put in $75 and didn't fill up. I was rationed/limited/stopped at 25 gallons at $2.999/gallon

Why didn't we elect an oilman for President, he'd know how to fix this. AT least his buddies are doing well. :angry:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 05:18 PM)
If you don't mind me asking, how much do you pay for car insurance. I'm looking for some good insurance for my car right now.

$75 per month, but my mom got me all of these discounts, including the good student discount.

And what Tex said, that last part shouldn't be in green. My uncle has got to be absolutely raking, he owns oil fields in East Texas and far west Louisianna. I think he should ship some free gas up to us.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 06:22 PM)
$75 per month, but my mom got me all of these discounts, including the good student discount.

And what Tex said, that last part shouldn't be in green. My uncle has got to be absolutely raking, he owns oil fields in East Texas and far west Louisianna. I think he should ship some free gas up to us.

$75 a month! Holy hell that is cheap. Do you get full coverage or liability only?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
$75 a month! Holy hell that is cheap. Do you get full coverage or liability only?

Liability only. But, since I got my ticket, it will probably go up as soon as that is put into the system, but sometimes you can get lucky and they never find out about it.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 10:24 PM)

i think my insurance is about the same level dollar wise. As far as getting it that cheap it's easy...just get married, have a couple of kids, and drive a piece of crap car and they don't charge much at all

:cheers :gosox3:

i want to move to paris or london and get a f***ing bike

public transportation rocks

f*** PAYING 280.00 A MONTH FOR INSURANCE ON 1 f***ING CAR

f*** PAYING 80 A WEEK ON GAS

thats, 600 a month

f*** that bulls*** man, thats almost 1/2 of my salary

just so i can go to work and be able to go into the city for a show every once and a while

i really wanna move outta the country

heh

better learn french

doh

i mean, oi

maybe england is a better choice

that public transportation there rocks!

QUOTE(juddling @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
i think my insurance is about the same level dollar wise. As far as getting it that cheap it's easy...just get married, have a couple of kids, and drive a piece of crap car and they don't charge much at all

:cheers  :gosox3:

The green is not needed in that case... :lol: As far as $75 a month for insurance, I wish. I'm probably going to have to sell my Lincoln 2-door for a 4-door Mazda 626. I know I can get the good-student discount though.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)
i want to move to paris or london and get a f***ing bike

public transportation rocks

f*** PAYING 280.00 A MONTH FOR INSURANCE ON 1 f***ING CAR

f*** PAYING 80 A WEEK ON GAS

thats, 600 a month

f*** that bulls*** man, thats almost 1/2 of my salary

just so i can go to work and be able to go into the city for a show every once and a while

i really wanna move outta the country

heh

better learn french

doh

i mean, oi

maybe england is a better choice

that public transportation there rocks!

Cancel your internet service...you'll save money. :ph34r: :cheers :lol:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 05:36 PM)
The green is not needed in that case... :lol: As far as $75 a month for insurance, I wish. I'm probably going to have to sell my Lincoln 2-door for a 4-door Mazda 626. I know I can get the good-student discount though.

At least you have a car.

QUOTE(winodj @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 06:52 PM)
You think that's bad? Try living in New Jersey.

1100 a year for Car Insurance. at 3.00 a gallon, that's 30+ a tank in my Scion. I use 2 and a half tanks a week for work. And I don't get any mileage allowance.

So I'm now spending 300 a month for gas. Thats another car payment.

2 1/2 tanks a week? Uuum, get a closer job or a smaller car. Ouch...