If anyone cares...

KipWellsFan

I care, but I'll also be pissed if he gets a shot in the majors before Almonte. That guy is long overdue for a shot, the Sox must not like him for some reason. Any insight on why Almonte has yet to get a shot....He's 26 I believe and has been lights out in Charlotte the past two seasons.

Where did you hear that, Yofu just got called up to Charlotte not too long ago.

Almonte has 10 saves! but he also has an era of 6.94.

I thought someone posted it on here? Maybe Rex? Then again I could be thinking of someone else too. I thought someone got sent from AAA to AA and I thought it was Yofu.

I care, but I'll also be pissed if he gets a shot in the majors before Almonte.  That guy is long overdue for a shot, the Sox must not like him for some reason.  Any insight on why Almonte has yet to get a shot....He's 26 I believe and has been lights out in Charlotte the past two seasons.

Edwin Almonte already had a shot at the Majors and the Sox didn't like his style so they already gave up on him. His name was Keith Foulke, oh, and he was a helluva lot better than Almonte.