Anti-Rape Device

Goldmember

A controversial device, which its inventor claims clamps itself to a rapist's penis forcing him to seek medical treatment and be revealed to the police, will be launched by a South African woman on Wednesday.

The "Rapex" device is inserted into the vagina by a woman who feels she is at risk of rape, and if she is attacked, small burr-like teeth will attach themselves to the tip of the rapist's erect penis, explained inventor Sonette Ehlers.

more at link...

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
1 word.....ouch.

Eh well, they deserve it.

On the other hand, I don't see the point. You're more likely to be raped by a family member, friend, intimate than a stranger--so you'd have to wear this 24-7.

But, after the would be rapist goes, uh, flaccid wouldn't it just slip off because of the decrease in size of the penis?

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)
Eh well, they deserve it.

On the other hand, I don't see the point. You're more likely to be raped by a family member, friend, intimate than a stranger--so you'd have to wear this 24-7.

But, after the would be rapist goes, uh, flaccid wouldn't it just slip off because of the decrease in size of the penis?

:Looks up "flaccid": :P

I personally wouldn't like my penis caught in a bear-trap. But how the hell do you rape someone without checking the goods? I think I need to see a pacture of this device... :D

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 08:11 PM)
:Looks up "flaccid":  :P

I personally wouldn't like my penis caught in a bear-trap. But how the hell do you rape someone without checking the goods? I think I need to see a pacture of this device... :D

I'm shocked, offended and a bit confused by that post. :o :headshake

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
I don't know about this idea, I'm a guy so obviously I'd be worried. I'd never want to rape someone, but what would happen if the girl wanted it, and put that thing in so the guy gets spiked anyways. I know it's highly unlikely, but it still could happen.

I'm thinking with foreplay you'd probably notice it *hinthint*.

And to be honest, I can't think of any woman who is paranoid enough to stick a ring of burs up her cooter.

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)

And to be honest, I can't think of any woman who is paranoid enough to stick a ring of burs up her cooter.

haha yeah that's true, but you never know, some people like to jump the gun and wouldn't even think about it.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)

I love how you're so elequent but throw the word cooter out there. :P :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
I love how you're so elequent but throw the word cooter out there. :P  :P

Well, I have a whole list of others I could have used, and that seemed the most innocuous.

And who doesn't like having a little cooter thrown out there? :P

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
Well, I have a whole list of others I could have used, and that seemed the most innocuous.

And who doesn't like having a little cooter thrown out there?  :P

wasn't there an entire thread about this?

:lol:

Cooter is one of my favorite words - even before finding out about Grandma Cooter. :D

Down here, we call slider turtles cooters. My kids have an aquarium with a couple of cute little red eared cooters living it it.

I think my wife was getting annoyed that I would snicker like a fifth grader when I talked about having to clean up after the stinky cooters. So to try to appease her now I call 'em SNAPPERS! :P