Today's your Birthday!

Soxy

Actually with the very high price of health insurance, and in my case the difficulties in acquiring a personal policy (high risk pool), I was working for a company out of Dallas as well as working my business. Pressure washing is primarily an evening and weekend deal, when business are closed or at least slow (Walmart at 2:00am is amazing).

IMHO, they somehow caught wind of my after hours (my words) activities, set me up, and adios. I knew something as up for the past few weeks. Changes in attitudes, changes in latitudes. Thankfully, I can laugh or I would go insane*.

Now I can get back to reclaiming my spot as the #3 post count champ at Soxtalk.

*used by permission.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 11:48 AM)
Actually with the very high price of health insurance, and in my case the difficulties in acquiring a personal policy (high risk pool), I was working for a company out of Dallas as well as working my business. Pressure washing is primarily an evening and weekend deal, when business are closed or at least slow (Walmart at 2:00am is amazing).

IMHO, they somehow caught wind of my after hours (my words) activities, set me up, and adios. I knew something as up for the past few weeks. Changes in attitudes, changes in latitudes. Thankfully, I can laugh or I would go insane*.

Now I can get back to reclaiming my spot as the #3 post count champ at Soxtalk.

*used by permission.

Sorry to hear that...

But anyways, happy b-day! :gosox3: