Once again this organization has failed us

Chifananthony

Once again our hopes have been raiseed only to be destroyed when this team does not make the playoffs. KW has failed to provide this team with an additional bat that it so desperately needs to get to the playoffs and survive thereafter. In years past when we were trying to catch the twins he made trades. This year the "chemistry" B.S. prevails. Now, we will limp into Sept and end up being the biggest disappointment in this city's baseball history. I dont understand how the powers that be in this organization dont realize that you cant have two automatic outs at the end of the lineup (crede, uribe), and u cant have a bench with automatic outs (timo, blum). The rest of the lineup is filled with average hitters. This puts too much pressure on your pitching.

However, we will here the garbage that everyone wants too much for their players, we cant mortgage the future, nobody wanted to trade with us, and of course, the team chemistry crap. I am begining to wonder. With this year being a great attendance year, maybe the organization just wants to pocket the money, and feed us the standard excuses. Hmmm...

QUOTE(Chifananthony @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 06:55 AM)
Once again our hopes have been raiseed only to be destroyed when this team does not make the playoffs. KW has failed to provide this team with an additional bat that it so desperately needs to get to the playoffs and survive thereafter. In years past when we were trying to catch the twins he made trades. This year the "chemistry" B.S. prevails. Now, we will limp into Sept and end up being the biggest disappointment in this city's baseball history. I dont understand how the powers that be in this organization dont realize that you cant have two automatic outs at the end of the lineup (crede, uribe), and u cant have a bench with automatic outs (timo, blum). The rest of the lineup is filled with average hitters. This puts too much pressure on your pitching.

However, we will here the garbage that everyone wants too much for their players, we cant mortgage the future, nobody wanted to trade with us, and of course, the team chemistry crap. I am begining to wonder. With this year being a great attendance year, maybe the organization just wants to pocket the money, and feed us the standard excuses. Hmmm...

Wow are you a Cub fan in disguise?

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 10:02 AM)
I'm clueless as to why he was banned... he makes a valid point.

though i pray the sox catch fire again.

It sounds to me like he was banned before, re-registered and the previous ban was being enforced--he wasn't being banned for being a Negative Nancy. . .

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 09:03 AM)
It sounds to me like he was banned before, re-registered and the previous ban was being enforced--he wasn't being banned for being a Negative Nancy. . .

But for being a Sneaky Susan..

:lol:

Three words: McCarthy for Villone. The trade market was completely dead this year so unless you wanna overpay big time for a marginal player at best you should be happy we got Blum so cheap. How many people here would have been estatic if you told them we would have a 7 game lead in September at the beginning of the year.