The biggest thing

clujer420

To me, was the performance of Esteban Loaiza. He was coming off his first bad start of the season, and by the looks of it (I missed the game :() he rebounded very nicely. 6 IP and 2 ER is solid, I think we will all agree.

After all the talk of his May flops in the past, I was a bit worried about how he would respond to a little adversity. But, he put that loss out of his mind and pitched like we're going to need him to pitch.

Now, let's hope Jon can give us an equally good performance today so we can take the series.

I thought Esteban Loaiza was great. It's the first time I had seen him pitch and was thrilled to find the game on ESPN2. I was a bit concerned about how often he had to shake off Olivo and it was mentioned a few times by ESPN's Buck Martinez. He said EL likes to pitch quickly and the failure to get on the same page with Olivo was holding him back. However, he sure came through when needed.

I surely enjoyed watching Wed. Now I see that the Seattle FSN is broadcasting Friday's game (Danny Wright pitching) and I get that channel followed by WGN on Saturday night. I am loving this...

I surely enjoyed watching Wed. Now I see that the Seattle FSN is broadcasting Friday's game (Danny Wright pitching) and I get that channel followed by WGN on Saturday night. I am loving this...

Your good fortune is my misfortune...

I had to leave for work a little before 7 PM, so I set my VCR timer to record the game on FSN (via my MLB Extra Innings package). When I got home this morning, NOTHING recorded. Well, a black screen did.

Apparently it was blacked out due to it being on ESPN 2 (which I didn't find out about until this morning :angry:)

Oh well, at least I'll get to see today's game. :)

Thats weird Cluj, mine worked fine, but the game wasn't on ESPN 2 in orange county, could of been on in LA county?

Who knows.

I'm in LA County, so I suppose it's possible that ESPN would have a different programming schedule. Why, I don't know.

I'm just glad we won. :)

I was tuning into the Angel/Indian game to see if I could get an update, and all I heard was "leads it 5-1. Miguel Tejada with a HR for the A's...", and I was thinking "god f***ing dammit", then the announcer continued "for their only run".

Guess I shouldn't have assumed huh? ;)

Lol, all I can say is you missed an awesome game to watch. I love it when they are on the west coast (Minus all the losing that occurs) because the games are nice and late so I can relax and watch them. Earlier games I can only see parts of because I'm heading home from work at the time.

Lol, all I can say is you missed an awesome game to watch.  I love it when they are on the west coast (Minus all the losing that occurs) because the games are nice and late so I can relax and watch them.  Earlier games I can only see parts of because I'm heading home from work at the time.

Heh, I'm the opposite.

I leave for work at around 7 PM, so I have to miss the WC games.

I prefer when they're in Chicago or further east. :)

east coast fans , west coast fans , international fans...who said we dont have any fans :)

Damn right Baggs. Whenever I see games in Anaheim their are tons of Sox fans. I'm interested in seeing how many are at Dodger stadium this year.

Damn right Baggs.  Whenever I see games in Anaheim their are tons of Sox fans.  I'm interested in seeing how many are at Dodger stadium this year.

did you see that guy in oakland with the sox jacket lastnight??...had hair down to his ass and a sign that said something like the last time the sox won here ei had a crew cut .. :lolhitting