Fats Domino is missing in the Hurricane aftermath!

Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)

doesn't look good. They fear that they're going to find a lot of bodies, whole familes even, in the attics of many homes. They say a lot of people who survived fled to the attic when the water came rushing into the house, then when the attic started to fill with water they broke through the ceiling. Obviously, not all were able to do that and were trapped.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
doesn't look good. They say a lot of people who survived fled to the attic when the water came rushing into the house, then when the attic started to fill with water they broke through the ceiling. Obviously, not all were able to do that and were trapped.

That has been my silent fear for the last 3 days. More and more tragic.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 02:27 PM)
That has been my silent fear for the last 3 days.  More and more tragic.

I'm speechless at what I'm seeing on TV and reading on the net. This is total devastation. Dead bodies lying around, garbage and feces, sweltering heat. And this thing hit 4 days ago. We knew it was coming 6 days ago. And everyone said it was going to be REAL BAD.

I saw a reporter on CNN totally go off on Bush and the govt. for not doing more. He reconvened congress and they'll probably get there by tomorrow. The last time he did that was on a sunday night during a holiday and they were all there the next morning. The crisis? Terry Schiavo.

:headshake