Anyone notice

valponick

I was there and for once I actually enjoyed the small crowd.

All the games I have been to this year have been sold out: Orioles, Dodgers, Angels, Red Sox, Yanks, Cubs, Twins, even a day game against Detroit.

So I enjoyed parking in the State Street lot for free last night.

That being said, when I am at the game Sunday, I sure hope the crowd is better. Next week vs. The Royals, forget, back to Blackhawk crowds.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
No, No bulls***, Rowand, how did you do it?

MLB sets the on sale dates and price for Playoff tickets. He's full of it.

He might have an in with the Sox ticket staff, but he don't have his hands on any tix right now. No one does..... not even the brokers. And I know a broker and prices will be starting at around $300 for the worst seats for the ALDS, $500 for the worst seats for the ALCS, and $1000 for the worst seats if the Sox make the WS.

He said $5000-$8000 per tic might not be out of the question for WS Premium Lower Box.

Small crowds rule. I hate going to The Cell now with all the goddamn fairweathers and Cub fans that feel it necessary to come out to The Cell and cheer for the other team.

As much s*** as I hear from the media about the Cub fans not caring about the Sox, I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about a Sox fan starting s*** at Wrigley in 2003.

Cub fans have been going to The Cell regularly ever since the Dybas incident.

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 10:02 AM)
MLB sets the on sale dates and price for Playoff tickets. He's full of it.

He might have an in with the Sox ticket staff, but he don't have his hands on any tix right now. No one does..... not even the brokers. And I know a broker and prices will be starting at around $300 for the worst seats for the ALDS, $500 for the worst seats for the ALCS, and $1000 for the worst seats if the Sox make the WS.

He said $5000-$8000 per tic might not be out of the question for WS Premium Lower Box.

I talked to Tony already so he already knows. I'm not full of it killa so nice try. I have the ozzie plan and because of that I can get alds tickets already. I don't have the tickets yet but I ordered them and I could care less whether you believe me or not.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 12:27 PM)
Care to explain this for us youngsters?

Dybas was the Laz Diaz leg humper. He is a Cubs fan who went ot the cubs game earlier in the day, got tanked, and then decided with his friends to go back up to Chicago to see the Sox.

I'm pretty sure he lives in Joliet now, and a few months ago he got his ass kicked for stopping an attempted burglary.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 12:34 PM)
Dybas was the Laz Diaz leg humper.  He is a Cubs fan who went ot the cubs game earlier in the day, got tanked, and then decided with his friends to go back up to Chicago to see the Sox. 

I'm pretty sure he lives in Joliet now, and a few months ago he got his ass kicked for stopping an attempted burglary.

NM then. Know the story, didn't recognize the name. I thought it was some reference to something that happened a long time ago.

I try not to remember the names of those dbags.