Need some help here

SoxSista

First-time poster here, so forgive me if this topic has already been posted or if I'm posting this in the wrong area. I didn't know if you were aware that ESPN has a 50 states in 50 days poll for Illinois. The poll is totally slanted toward the Cubs but the Sox do have a slim lead in the Favorite Pro Team category. This would be a chance to show some support for the Sox and get a winner in that category and totally screw ESPN and their Cub-love mentality.

Also, someone is voting up the Bulls big time at night for Favorite Pro Team. The poll ends on September 4.

I'm calling for a little help to keep the Sox on top. Here's the link ESPN 50 States Poll

Thanks for your help and GO SOX!

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 03:36 AM)
oh, believe me Soxsista, we know about it.

:cheers welcome to soxtalk!

and please, ignore anything ESPN does ever again, it will make your life as a sox fan much happier!.

Thanks for the welcome. I know ESPN will never change but I want the chance to have a good laugh when they have to announce the Sox as the favorite Chicago pro team. Also, some Bulls fans are putting up about a thousand votes a night. I like the Bulls, but this is the Sox's year.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 03:55 AM)
Welcome aboard!

Thanks. I've been a long-time lurker so I'm glad to finally come on board. Of course, I should have known that Sox fans are on top of everything. I'm going to knock out a few more votes and get some sleep. Thanks for the support!

I was waiting for a long time for ESPN to get to Illinois... than when they do its non-stop cubs talk and than after talking all about the cubs they talk all about steve bartman or whatevr... than at the very end their like The whitesox also havent won in awhile but they are in position to make a move this year or some crap like that.... what a waste of my time.