Official Game Thread 9/3

Reddy

alright so this is my first game thread and i'm going to the game for the first time this year (finally moved out to chicago for school) so i figured i'd make the game thread!

for the first time in a long while -

LETS BREAK OUT THOSE BROOMS (edit: we'll do that sweep thing tomorrow, see i'm just gettin a little over excited... it's a problem i have :ph34r: )

GO SOX!!!! :gosox3:

Edited by Reddy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This time there won't be funny center field lights to mess with Buehrle. Freddy recovered nicely last night from his previous outing, hopefully Mark can do the same.

No reason why they can't keep up the hot hitting.

Go Twins!!

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosox4: :gosox3:

Edited by robinventura23

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 3, 2005 -> 02:11 PM)
We sure do baby Podsednik.  If he's such an influence on our lineup, he needs to be playing as frequently as possible.

I can't complain that much about babying a guy who seemingly is such a spark to your lineup that your whole offense falls apart when he hits the 15 day DL...especially when you're 1 month from starting the playoffs.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 3, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
I can't complain that much about babying a guy who seemingly is such a spark to your lineup that your whole offense falls apart when he hits the 15 day DL...especially when you're 1 month from starting the playoffs.

So if we lose 3-2 tonight, can we still use the excuse that we lost because Pods wasn't in the lineup?

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Sep 3, 2005 -> 11:38 AM)
This time there won't be funny center field lights to mess with Buehrle.  Freddy recovered nicely last night from his previous outing, hopefully Mark can do the same.

No reason why they can't keep up the hot hitting.

Go Twins!!

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosoxretro:  :gosox4:  :gosox3:

lol never thought I'd hear "Go Twins" but whatever works, it'd be nice for them to win the series against the Indians.