Favorite commercials

NUKE_CLEVELAND

One of my favorites is still the bud lite commercial where the guy comes home with the ditzy girl, and he gets a call by a buddy when she goes in the kitchen to get him a beer. He tells his buddy "She is a little ditzy, but im desperate..." (not verbatim) she comes out with the beer and her parrot starts repeating what he said.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Sep 3, 2005 -> 07:33 PM)
I thought this one was worth a whirl.

Mine has got to be the one where they have this guy tied up and are torturing him by burning up his cell phone minutes.

"Department of Motor vechiles........"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:lol:

Brian fall off the bed laughing at this one. This one and the "Ranch Tooth" commercials.

They crack me up too.

I can remember funny commercials, but never who is doing the advertising.

My favorite is the one where a bunch of guys are standing around a grill at a cookout and one of their boys walks in with his GF and they're wearing matching identical shirts. Then a giant beer can falls out of the sky and crushes him. "a man should act like a man and a beer should taste like a beer".

The other one is a bunch of guys sitting around watching sports or maybe playing poker and one of them turns around in his chair to use his cell phone and says: "hi honey, it's me, everything is fine, I'm just calling to check in". Beer can falls on him: " a man should act like a man and a beer should taste like beer". Both of those kill me, they might be for Milwaukee's Best.

Definitely "The Beast" commercials.

Another funny bunch of commercials is those taste-loss commercials, with the serious narrator. When he says at the end of the commercial "There are no stupid questions about taste-loss" and the kid says "Can you catch taste-loss from the foosball table", to which the narrator replies "I stand corrected, there are stupid questions about taste-loss."

priceless.

Im really excited about football season because this is when all of the cool commercials start popping out of the woodwork, on Sundays.

I have two:

The first is the Wheaties commercial where the guy with the bad knee hits a game winning homer, ala Gibson with the dodgers.

The second is the Starbucks commercial with Hank, and he goes to work with his own mascot and fans following behind him to Rock N Roll Pt. 2 by Gary Glitter.

Hank Commercial

Here's a YSI if you want the commercial.

Edited by Pauly8509CWS

I like those ESPN cheerleader commericials. I also like the King from Burger King intercepting the pass and dancing after a touchdown (I believe the real guy that did that was Deion Sanders.) And whatever the sponser is, but when the guy always sees the number 619. I really laugh when I see the basketball players walking down the sidewalk, one is #6 and the other is #19.