T-BLOW SUCKS ASS!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HATES THAT COCK SUCKER?? I WAS AT THE CALGARY GAME THE OTHER DAY & HE JUST GOT OWNED LIKE A b**** ON 4 OF THE 5 GOALS THAT HE GAVE UP. MY GOD I WAS PISSED.

ME AND THE OTHER f***ING DRUNKS IN SECTION 323 WERE YELLING & SCREAMING AT T-BLOW ALL NIGHT LONG.

BRING UP MICHAEL LEIGHTON NOW!!!!!

Leighton is not Crede comparable since he is a career NHL backup at best. He, to his credit has improved with every year he has played, however as I recall in Windsor he was not flexible enough to be an NHL calibur starter. Unless he has really filled out his 6ft+ frame without any loss of flexibility, I don't think he will show much more than T-Blow.

Originally posted by Mathew

Leighton is not Crede comparable since he is a career NHL backup at best.  He, to his credit has improved with every year he has played, however as I recall in Windsor he was not flexible enough to be an NHL calibur starter.  Unless he has really filled out his 6ft+ frame without any loss of flexibility, I don't think he will show much more than T-Blow.

Looked damn good in camp, though...