White Sox VS. Red SOX -Game thread (Sep 5th)

kman

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 10:19 AM)
Contrary to popular belief, Timo doesn't hit Schilling THAT well.  Just 2 for 12.  Blum on the other hand hits him just as well if not better than anyone on the team, 12 for 32.

I think it's the fact that one of his hits was a HR off Schilling that's throwing people off.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh...what to do...what to do...

24 Marathon on A&E

BMac versus the BoSox.

Thank God for the Previous Channel button.

Go get em Kiddo. Let's show these guys who the real bosses are.

(p.s. You know you're actually getting old when you've followed a team all your life, and suddenly you can start looking at players on the team and genuinely call them "Kiddo")

KW protects the kids! We will never know but I really like the way KW handled the org before trade deadline. Something tells me we were getting low balled like a mother for BMac & KW said to everyone..."what? you can kiss my ass for that offer!"....even though most of you guys were whining about obtaining another bat. i agree with oz that another speed guy is probably the next move.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 10:30 AM)
Yuck, leave it to Schilling to finally wake up vs. us.

Schilling is throwing meatballs out there today. He is not waking up, we have too many people trying to park everything.

Rowands bat was him trying to hit it over the Monster. No pitch selection at all.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 11:31 AM)
Yeah toping out at 92, he's f***ing dominant.

BLAHHH

I was trying not to bash the offense as not to piss people off. So I put our getting pwned by Schilling nicely.

Obviously Schilling isn't throwing great today...I know that.

Schilling is throwing meatballs out there today.  He is not waking up, we have too many people trying to park everything. 

Rowands bat was him trying to hit it over the Monster.  No pitch selection at all.

PK and Timo both hit it pretty hard. Schillings not on top of his game, but these idiots at ESPN still claim that hes going to "strike fear in the hearts of batters in September." I really cant believe those guys.