White Sox VS. Red SOX -Game thread (Sep 5th)

kman

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 11:22 AM)
Indians 1-0. COulda been much worse. First 3 men got base hits. Peraltta was an idiot and got thrown out, Hafner K'd with a guy on 3rd, and martinez go out

rick sutcliff givin uribe's arm some much needed pub....said he doesnt know if anyone in baseball has a better one.....i think he means among IFers.......even still id take furcals arm with uribe second

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
Indians 1-0. COulda been much worse. First 3 men got base hits. Peraltta was an idiot and got thrown out, Hafner K'd with a guy on 3rd, and martinez go out

Tigers slapped around Elarton last time they saw him. Indians definitely could have scored more runs that inning.

QUOTE(knightni @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 11:23 AM)
That is a personal attack on a player.

lol sorry, ive actually been a luis backer all year (ppl say hes an every other year pticher, well his numbers are better this year than they were last year).....nice job pitchin over the leadoff walk

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
Of all the individual player bashings, I find this kind of attittude, concerning PK, the most perplexing. :huh

It is more a matter of people thinking PK isn't going to be worth the money he will receive in the offseason than people bashing PK.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 11:28 AM)
I think Sox games would be more enjoyable the rest of the season if the e-mail wasn't working.  Every e-mail Hawk reads ends up being his "views" on how great the Sox are.

Whats wrong with that. We are fans and we think our white sox are great.